Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 5: What did you think?

+4
la meako
The Xecutioner
manogre
John The Brick Rose
8 posters

Go down

Season 5: What did you think? Empty Season 5: What did you think?

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:55 pm

The subject line tells it all. Kris Rosin, The Philadelphia Phighter, and I have worked all season long to keep this federation entertaining, exciting, and profitable. The question we have for you, after all the changes, the talent lost and found, and everything inbetween: What did you think? What would you change? What would you like to see next season?

In other words, we're looking for all criticism, all ideas, all from you. Don't worry if you have negative comments, we can take the hits lol.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Season 5: What did you think? Empty Re: Season 5: What did you think?

Post  manogre Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Personaly I've enjoyed this season a lot! maybe because I've reaped the benifits of a bigger paycheck, and maybe because I'm getting a feel for things. I've missed out being in a stable feud, (i mean stable as in on-going, not stable as in a group) and have tried n tried n tried to get in one, however most people were taken, so would be nice in season 6 to get help on this. Also in season 6 i think we need a few more "mini-tournaments" kinda like the pipeline tourny for number one contender. It gives us all something to do (provided we're still involved) through RP's, and gives people something to aim for.

Obviously I would like to be "handed" a CFWA title despite not being a suitable candidate just yet, but I wont be too disapointed if this doesn't happen for a while. I'll just keep rocking and RPing while a wait for my stats to make me dominant hahahaha (not v likely)
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:33 pm

I think that last season was the best. I hope that next season is even better. The PPV was great. At least Im getting lots of FE's. I think the House shows has been great (I dont know if that was relavent). The tournaments have been great. But I would love to see no more draws. They have been a problem.

I would change the time limits if we can as they have become a habit. In season 6, I would love to be Tsunami Champion, but I think Brick has been brilliant. I would also see some mini tournaments like manogre said. And thats probably it.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:22 pm

i think this season has been great but with both of the two above i agree with alot , it has opened up doors for newcomers and myself to get involved with the fed . although not eligible for it , the introduction of the pieline championship has gave the less experienced players something to go for . i would like a tsunami championship rematch but need to further improve my stats before that happens

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 pm

I love season 5... I thought it was amazing and you guys did a reaaly good job. I mean we saw record ticket sales and had some fantastic matches. I really loved how man RPs we were getting in each week... and I just think it was a great season. I honestly can't think of anything else to say... I do agree that tournaments are always exciting... and if i get any new ideas i will fire it your way.... but other than that...

TWO THUMBS WAY UP!

TB

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Season 5: What did you think? Empty W00T!

Post  Amen Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Season 5 was a great season all in all Smile With Brickey and Philly as the bookers and so did make it even better! (You did book some great matches you guys) It was also a really good season for myself because I got so many chances this season. The only downside in this season was the houseshows... They were kind of weird you know. Or maybe it is just me because I did love the way WoC did them. But X and MoF will probably also make some great houseshows in the future.

So all in all:
My best season here until now Smile It was great, fun and I did really enjoy it.

Oh yeah, a last thing which I did not enjoy... My PPV match was kind of fishy, was it fixed? *Sarcasm*

- Amen
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Season 5: What did you think? Empty it improved wihtout a doubt

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:15 am

It has improved without a doubt> I look forward to better action and better events with all the wrestlers who are actively participating in this CFWA! Smile

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Figured I should throw my two cents in here.

From a booking standpoint I loved this past season. I want to thank Kris and Philly for the hard work, and again Kris, thank you for the opportunity. We already have begun talking about next season. Topics to be covered include the time limit. No we can't change it, but if the match leans one way more than the other we can rig the ending . . . not guaranteeing that though.

And to Amen, if the match was rigged, you'd be champion, lol. I told ya Brick has higher goals for the future, but I guess I can wait til I teach the new contender some respect. . .

There will be some votes up before Season 6 starts, and tonight I will be posting a few thoughts in a new thread for discussion. To all of you who stay, keep active, and have fun.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Naboo Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

I liked how the season went. I know there were alot of draws in the rookie matches (holds hand up embarrasingly) but we need a season wide competition that rookies can strive for. To avoid draws maybe pit rookies against more classier opposition. It could end up being an underdog story.

I was very happy to participate last season and I'd very much like to stick around.

Naboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down