Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten - Week of Aug. 25

5 posters

Go down

Top Ten - Week of Aug. 25 Empty Top Ten - Week of Aug. 25

Post  Mask of Fury Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 am

John asked me if I would continue the weekly top ten and here I am doing my best to follow in his shoes. I'm going to base this one off of the last few cards we've had. Since I'm new at this cut me some slack until I find a groove for it. Feel free to leave comments. So here we go...

1. John "The Brick" Rose - Is there anyone that is hotter right now, besides Kandy Apple, than Rose? The Brick rolled through the Tsunami Championship Tournament, destroying la meako in two straight matches, and follows that up by manhandling current CFWA Heavyweight Champ Chessman. Amen better be prepared at New Beginnings because he'll be in the fight of his life.

2. The Mad Redneck - CFWA's number 1 contender is gearing up for New Beginnings and defeated Amen on Tuesday to build up steam for his title match with Chessman. Will Olga be hearing checkmate by the Mad Redneck? The way things are going lately, we could be looking at a new Heavyweight Champion when the PPV is all over.

3. Tommy Gunz - The man with all the muscle press slammed his way into the PPV with a overwhelming victory against Phillipe H. Gunz now has a chance to be crowned the first Pipeline Champion, but will have to go through...

4. The Philadelphia Phighter - Also earning his way to New Beginnings by defeating the impressive newcomer The Working Man, Phighter will have to use all of his Brotherly Love against the muscleman Gunz.

5. Kris Rosin - Our former GM has be on cruise control since returning to the ring. Nobody really knows what he has in store for the rest of CFWA and with that coin of his, he might not even know yet.

6. The Underdogs - After the Friend and Foe match, Tsikenonwaristak and Tom Dudely look like they are in the driver's seat heading into New Beginnings. With Wrecking Ball pinning his partner, Dragonfist, chances are Titanium Rage will be going into the title match doubting each other.

7. Hiawatha - Not much is known yet about this wrestler, but you can't argue with success. Hiawatha soundly defeated former champ Frosty Chillingsworth on Friday Night Flood and now looks to do the same to The Xecutioner.

8. CK - The new GM has come in and turned this place around. Attendence is up at an all-time high. New champions have been and will be crowned due to his bookings. The general morale of the locker room is up. Things are looking good for the Cobalt Flood.

9. Amen - If not for his recent loss to The Mad Redneck, Amen would be higher up due to his title match against John "The Brick" Rose at New Beginnings. Will the loss slow him down against The Brick or will he rise to the occasion and topple the CFWA's hottest wrestler right now?

10. Timebomb - After taking out Rey Maestro on Friday, Timebomb hasn't to think that the advantage is his going into New Beginnings. With Mask of Fury mentorless and fuming at Timebomb's recent actions, could this be the opening that Timebomb needs or will the time be up for Timebomb?

Under The Radar

Chessman - Is our champion really this far down? Well, considering he took a beating from The Brick, he could be in rough shape come New Beginnings. Hopefully for his sake, Olga can coach him to another victory, but The Mad Redneck is looking to crush his king and any other pawns in his way.

Mask of Fury - Will Rey Maestro be back in time for the PPV or will Mask go into battle in a blind rage. Everybody is pulling for Mask to extract revenge on Timebomb for what he did to his manager. Mask hasn't lost since the last PPV, so momentum and drive are on his side.

Mr. Fantastic - An impressive debut put Mr. F on the map and has drawn the interest of fellow newcomer Revolution. Will there be a clash between these two? Mr. F definitely has the odds going into their confrontation, but so little is known, only time will tell.

Ted Telemundo - Can this lucha overcome the speech barrier and become a major factor in CFWA or will he fade to the nothingness that befalls many promising newcomers. A win against Revolution at the Watershed proved his skill, will he find a voice to back it up?

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Top Ten - Week of Aug. 25 Empty Re: Top Ten - Week of Aug. 25

Post  The Xecutioner Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 am

Isnt this meant to be on the Top Tenp Ten under the Gimmicks section

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:22 pm

Makes more sense to me to put it here

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 am

How does posting it here make more sense? There's a forum made specifically for the Top Ten list.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:38 am

good job I hope this continues every week

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:36 am

I know theres a forum but its under gimmicks. I'm going to see if I can get it moved here.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm

In a rush at the moment but we will move this where it belongs. Cut the guy some slack lol he's new.
Great job Mask, looks like you got a future in it. The Brick can retire in peace . . . (did Brick just say he's retiring?)

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down