Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next stop on the Pipeline Road... Philippe H

Go down

Next stop on the Pipeline Road...  Philippe H Empty Next stop on the Pipeline Road... Philippe H

Post  Tommy Gunz Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:28 am

Michael Hunt: "I'm back at the CFWA training gym to catch up with "The Kid" Tommy Gunz after his last Pipeline win over Manogre. This Friday he'll be matched against the insane Philippe H who I'm sure wants to torment and torture Gunz in the ring like he has so many other opponents here in the CFWA. Let's see if we can get a few words in with Gunz. Gunz, do you have a few minutes for an interview."
Tommy Gunz: "Sure - just give me one minute to finish off this last set."

Tommy Gunz pumps out one last set of biceps curls with the 100 lbs dumbbells and then joins Michael Hunt.

Michael Hunt: "Thanks for giving us a few minutes. Impressive."
Tommy Gunz: "Thanks, I've continued to hit the gym hard and have been sneaking in extra ring time so I can achieve my goal of being crowned the first Pipeline Champion of the CFWA. After my win over Manogre I haven't had much time to get ready for Philippe H."
Michael Hunt: "Gunz that was a hard fought match but you did come out on top. What do you think of your chances against your next tournament opponent - Philippe H. He's brutalized most of his opponents here in the CFWA and his nurse, Lili, vowed that you'll be his next victim."
Tommy Gunz: "He's nuts but he did make quick work of Ted Telemundo is his last tournament match, mangling him with that Straightjacket finisher of his. But I'm a much stronger competitor and he's not gonna get that hold on me. He's gonna have to work harder than that to put me down! I will be the CFWA's next pipeline champion."
Michael Hunt: "Thanks Gunz and we look forward to seeing you on the 22nd. Thanks fans and I'll leave you with Tommy Gunz's Titan Tron."

Tommy Gunz
Tommy Gunz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9koj3a0wU

Back to top Go down