Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Drastic Interview

2 posters

Go down

Matt Drastic Interview Empty Matt Drastic Interview

Post  Matt Drastic Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:22 am

Q. We are here to interview the newest signing to the CFWA, Matt Drastic. Matt, why did you become a wrestler?

In High School I took that test that tells you what should become when you “grow up”. My ideal job was, “Hollywood Stunt Man”. Wrestling was a natural choice for me.

Q. How do you plan on standing out in CFWA?

I am here to make an impact. I don’t care if it is a dark match or the main event match for the title. I am going to put on a show by flying high, taking risks, and performing moves that no one in CFWA has ever seen.

Q. Do you plan on wearing the CFWA gold anytime soon?

I have worn goal before. I’ve been a Lvl 1, Lvl 2, and Lvl 3 Champ, I’ve been a Lvl 1 Tag champ and I’ve defended these titles many many times. I don’t care about belts, I just care about putting on 5 star matches and wowing the crowd.

Q. Who do you want to face in the CFW?

Whoever the GM says. I want to build a name for myself and anytime, anyplace, anybody, I’ll be ready.

Q. Last Question, tell me about your finisher?

It is called “Drastic Action”. I pull two plastic forks out of my tights poke my enemy in the eye with the fork to blind them then hit I hit a spinning DDT in the corner. I “borrowed” the move from Brian Kendrick’s Sliced bread #2.

Q. That sounds extreme.

No, that sounds Drastic.

Matt Drastic

Back to top Go down

Matt Drastic Interview Empty BS

Post  Strangler Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:53 pm

South Side Strangler walks past as Michael Hunt interviews his latest victim Matt Drastic. The Strangler smirks to himself listening to Drastic talk himself up, remembering vividly the sight of Drastic desperately trying too tap out to his fabled Hell Hook in their recent ladder match. He shoulders Drastic as he passes.

Drastic you chump, you're only in on the roster a week and already I've made you cry twice in one match. Trying to tap out in a ladder match? Boy, you better grow some balls if you intend to grace the same ring as me again.

The Strangler laughs in Drastic face before walking off, leaving the two men stunned and Drastic looking decidedly less macho than he had been a minute earlier.

Last edited by Strangler on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : italics+bold)

Strangler

Back to top Go down