Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Addition

2 posters

Go down

A new Addition Empty A new Addition

Post  Naboo Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 am

Michael Hunt: Hi CFWA fans, I'm exited to bring a new young fighter who hopes to make an impact here in our illustrious federation. He hails from ...... eh, well lets just say he's not from round here. He goes by the name of Naboo the enigma and it says in my notes that he is a freelance shaman with the ability and knowledge of many spells; he is also a recreational drug user and a drug dealer. He is a member of the Board of Shaman, and like many of them, is a heavy drinker, and a rider of the magic carpet. It all sounds a bit wierd to me wrestling fans but lets all welcome Naboo. So Naboo How'd you get into wrestling?

Naboo the Enigma: "Sounds a bit wierd"! What kind of introduction is that. Don't make me turn my back on you. Anyway to answer your question, I was on an annual Board of Shaman booze cruise when my brothers mysteriously disapeared. I also woke up with a sreaming hangover and a traffic cone lying beside me. Losing my brothers threw me in a mystical rage and I had no way to release this until I discovered wrestling.

Michael Hunt:O...K. At 5'1" your quite short for a wrestler and what's with the get-up.

Naboo the Enigma: Don't let my height fool you. When I'm in the ring I can be on an opponent like a buzzard. I hold the power of the ruby of Kukundu and can unleash it al will. As for my "get-up", These are shaman robes and my shaman turban.

Michael Hunt: Well Naboo, Myself and the fans wish you the best of luck any final words.

Naboo the Enigma: I'm Naboo, thats who!

Michael Hunt: See you ringside wrestling fans.

Naboo

Back to top Go down

A new Addition Empty Michael Hunt with Matt Drastic

Post  Matt Drastic Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:33 am

Matt Drastic walks onto set just as Naboo walks off.

Michael Hunt: Matt, what do you think of the other new CFWA Acquisitions?

Drastic: Wrestling isn’t about freakshows, like this Nabo or Noboo, or whatever his name is. Wrestling is about wowing the crowd with high risk moves. Naboo is the kind of guy that belongs in a freakshow not inside the ring.

Matt drastic walks off set knocking Michael Hunts mic out of his hands.

Matt Drastic

Back to top Go down

A new Addition Empty Micheal Hunt interview

Post  Naboo Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Micheal Hunt: So Naboo I'm sure you've heard the words of fellow wrestler Matt Drastic. Any comments?

Naboo the Enigma: He has insulted me and my shaman-kind. This will not stand. I will dig deep into the balack magic of the occult to destroy him.

Micheal Hunt: The occult? Isn't the drink that lowers your bad bacteria

Naboo the Enigma: Thats Yaccult you clown. Look, I'm gonna drag Matt.... Sorry what was his name again.

Micheal Hunt: Matt Drastic

Naboo the Enigma: Yeah I'm gonna drag him through space and time to a world of pain. I'm here fight not to talk. Tell Matt... Whatisname to watch his back cause Naboo is coming for you!!!

Disappears in a puff of smoke

Naboo

Back to top Go down

A new Addition Empty Re: A new Addition

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum