Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Working Man interview

+3
Dragonfist
libertyrock2
The Working Man
7 posters

Go down

The Working Man interview Empty The Working Man interview

Post  The Working Man Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Michael Hunt: Hello folks, I've got the pleasure of interviewing a new wrestler here at CFWA, he comes from Canada of all places and he's got the place in a bit of a stir trying to figure out what to make of his "no frills" style. He's The Working Man, and he's definitely not a "Flash" in the pan. You'll see what I mean. *turns and has the camera pan to a hard hat and sledgehammer leaning against the wall* *The Working Man enters the camera view and walks over to Michael Hunt.* Hi, Working Man, what is it that you think you bring to the CFWA and why are you here?

Working Man: Hi Michael, well it's like this, I kind of ended up in a bit of a scrap with a guy after work at the pub, he was a pro-wrestler, and with me being the kind of guy I am, I told him he should get a "real" job, we went outside and he found out that I'm no slacker. He put me on the road to learning how to wrestle and I took a great liking to it. It's tough and thrilling to wrestle and it just might be my ticket out of the 40 hour week schtick, so, here I am working like mad to make myself a spot in the CFWA.

Michael Hunt: That's great to hear. So what makes you think that your "style" is going to help you make your way here?

Working man: *laughs* Ha, Ha,...well, style isn't really my style, I got no dash, no cash and no flash, but I work hard. I think the folks watching the matches get into it because I'm the average joe working guy who just won't give up easily. Win or lose I give it a full 100 percent. They respect that, and I think that's good enough for me.
I want to send out a message to the other wrestlers here too,.....if you're getting in the ring with me, just remember, Slackers need not apply ! Thanks Michael, and see ya folks.
*grabs his hard hat and sledgehammer from beside the wall, gives a small nod, turns and walks away.*

Michael Hunt: Well, let's all wait and see if hard work really does pay off, here in the CFWA. That's all for now.

The Working Man

Back to top Go down

The Working Man interview Empty Re: The Working Man interview

Post  libertyrock2 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 pm

OOC: great first inteview man cant wait to see more from ya welcome to the CFWA

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 pm

OOC:i like this guy he's the alter ego of TMP
and rps good

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:23 pm

welcome... look forward to getting to know ya... IN THE RING!

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 pm

This guys great. This is what we need in our Fed. A confident person.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 am

Ok Working Man, you got our attention . . . now it's up to you to look over the roster for a good feud. Good luck and welcome.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:26 am

*gives a thumbs up*

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down