Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of CFWA . . . Revealed

+2
Timebomb
John The Brick Rose
6 posters

Go down

Future of CFWA . . . Revealed Empty Future of CFWA . . . Revealed

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 am

As you all know Kris is going to be preoccupied as per the email he sent out to everyone. He said if anyone wanted to step up full time and take the reign he would keep CFWA going. Well . . . I say let's do it. Along with many of our active members we will run this federation. We will have Kris assist as a silent GM, upgrading match types and arena seatings and signings. I am willing to take on as much responsibility, as well as delegate it, as needed to make this federation the best we can. We have the roster, we have the ratings, question is . . . do we have you willing to give us a shot? Anyone is free to leave, but I guarantee you, things will be different. The choice is yours.

We are currently on break between seasons. In that time we will be working out details for next season. Feuds. Storylines. Etc. And another new feature . . . clean match endings unless both parties agree to a change. So titles are going to be more structured based on levels and such. More details to come

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Future of CFWA . . . Revealed Empty Re: Future of CFWA . . . Revealed

Post  Timebomb Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 am

Brick count me in. The many more memorable seasons.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyrock2 Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:44 am

john, you got my support i always said im here til the end so with that im here, use me as you please on the staff(just keep in mind my situation ) im decent with storylines and such so just keep me informed also my brother would probably want to help, and we can sign my little brother who just hit lvl 5 recently

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 am

I am for helping out to keep this federation running. But please tell Rosin that he need to make a few of us have more powerful so you aren't doing it alone.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Count me in Rose

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 pm

i will do what i can to help along the way

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Those of you who missed last night in the chat. We were up til . . . I don't even know how late, just brainstorming. We have so many plans it's impossible to list them all just yet. I do however want to comment back Wing. Staffing is issue 1. I have no intentions of taking total control, rather acting GM to have someone on the top of it all to blame if things go wrong. I will be addressing many issues throughout the day (I'd do it all now but I'd rather it be solid than "maybe")

I have received an overwhelming amount of support on this decision. I guess People's Champion meant something after all. lol. Thank you all. I will consider all your requests to be on staff, however in the end, I hope no one feels slighted if not chosen. After all, we can't all be Mods and Admin. On the other side of the coin, we ARE all in this together. I give credit where due, so I thank Kris for giving me this opportunity. Let's face it, he could have just left and the entire fed would be no more.

We will be making some minor, some major changes along the next week. I ask for your patience and I promise we will do our best to keep you informed. In the meantime I am opening up a new Forum Topic in General Chat. It will be for you all to give ideas of changes you feel could benefit the fed. I ask that nobody replies back with negative feedback to anyone's ideas. All ideas will be considered.

Lastly, there will be a change to the structure of titles, in game staff (interviewers like Michael Hunt), and rumor has it a new GM . . . that doesn't wrestle.

Again, thanks to everyone willing to work through this rough patch. I look forward to hearing everyone's ideas. We are on season break. The PPV title changes stand . . . so you all may want to consider feuds for next season. Do not post the requests yet. Feud section is to be revamped.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down