Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of CFWA uncertain

+4
Tsikenonwaristak
wingofchaos
The Xecutioner
John The Brick Rose
8 posters

Go down

Future of CFWA uncertain Empty Future of CFWA uncertain

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Ok all, since no one else is saying much, here's what is going on. Last night, Cory/Kris came onto the Chat and stated that he resigned as GM. This means the fed is most likely to break up, which is why you are seeing people leave. The PPV was left in the hands of the Vice GM's to confirm, however this was done with no warning, and no Vice GM's were around to finalize the card. So last night Philly, Wing, and myself did our best to figure out how to throw together the PPV which will run tonight. I warn you, it will not have commentary, or flashy pictures, and lastly the tag chamber could have been alot better. We had very little time to react, but I want to personally thank everyone for their help last night.

Also on a personal note, I want to say thank you and good luck to all of you who have stuck by this federation. Those who have been here longest know this has been a rollercoaster. This season was one of our strongest despite the instances of wasted feuds and storylines that had great potential, pushed to the back burner for the War storyline forced upon us.

So the question now is what happens next. I am currently waiting to hear a ruling from Viktorja in regards to what will happen to the fed. If you were on last night, you know that if Kris/Cory did quit then the fed is done, unless they let one of the GM's take over. If this does happen, I have offered to fill the spot. I'm not holding my breath, but I hope if something does change, I will be able to contact anyone that leaves to come back and join the team. As soon as I have more info, i will share it.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Future of CFWA uncertain Empty Re: Future of CFWA uncertain

Post  The Xecutioner Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Cheer Rose for that. You have done great stuff for this fed to be good. Also I wwant to hope that this fed will carry on if not then....

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:50 pm

I think i found a spot for many people here with another fed (he can't say yes because that would against the rules of Fed tampering). I would rather have Rose become GM then have to move, but this would be plan two. So please keep me informed Rose about what is going on.
Thanks,
Wing
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 pm

look forward to Rose taking over management reins (perfect for someone of his caliber like his business character. Wink ) I certainly want to keep this CFWA up with excellent wrestlers here (that includes you several active wrestlers! ) Yeah I have been here since the beginning of CFWA founding stones. I certainly hate to see it go to waste. But on the off hand, if the federation has disbanded. then i certainly would implore all of our CFWA active players to stay together and go to a better federation that's more active....

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm

I was on when all of this was happening and it was insane. I don't want to see the fed fall apart like this and offer to join John as a vice GM if we can keep the fed alive without Kris. If we can I think we should revamp the fed and make it better than it ever was. If you haven't read Kris' ingame pm yet, he is indeed done and said something about keeping it going so John if you don't want to answer I will. I too have been here since the beginning and have come a long way with my character, so it would be a shame to see it end like this.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:16 am

it would be a great honor to have the brick rose become our VGM and i think management and fury should be vice gms in case of emergency.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyrock2 Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 am

well f it im staying if rose gets to run the show i would go through the gm school if i had the time to...and restart this place... Rose you need anything from me let me know yea im in iraq but hell even i make time to rp

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:56 am

I'm betting you all have received the letter from Kris Rosin's resignation form. He is open to someone that wants to take over his daily operations. So let's make it happen. but keep our eyes and ears open for anything that comes up.

Wing, I am curious if that federation has some good players that could join our federation to make it better ??

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Future of CFWA uncertain Empty RE: Future of the CFWA Uncertain

Post  The Mad Redneck Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 am

John,

I support your decision to become the new GM of the CFWA. I also offer my services to help how and when needed. I have been here since season 2 and would like to see the fed continue. I have had fun RP'ing with all those active players.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down