Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Call to Rosin

Go down

A Call to Rosin Empty A Call to Rosin

Post  libertyrock2 Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 am

~*~ The Impact players music hits and they both walk out giving high 5's to the crowd as they make ther way down to the ring where Mike Hunt is~*~

MH: Welcome gentleman, thank you for agreeing to this interview.

LR: No Problem at all Mike

MH: its micheal

LR: what ever!!!

MH: So what are your thoughts before going into this match tonight?

LR: Well i expect us to come out champions I mean hell we have been the number one contenders for so long its crazy. yet others always seem to get cutsies like in high school.

Soma:And quite frankly were sick of it. seriously Crime and Punishment are the only real competition we have.

MH: what about the current champs?

LR: they are the true paper chumps around here.

Some: Noone has worked harder then us so we deserve our titles more then anyone.

MH: Ok so you guys do deserve them. Now on to the topic of Kris Rosins return.

LR: OK ROSIN we have a long history it goes back all the way to the begging , The times of Father Lance
and so many other greats. You promised our day will come that the impact players will get their fair title shot i know this isnt really it. But Now that your back i expect you to make good on that promise. If you dont then lets just say you leaving the CFWA for a short time is nothing to what will come of you after we are through with you.

SOMA: Also at this time we are both throwing our names into the singles title . I want to start for the World championship and my brother wants the Tsunami title . We are still staying as a tag team but i think its time we go ahead and broaden our horizions a bit.

MH: well thats some interesting news indeed. Well gentleman thanks for the interview

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down