Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIMEBOMB: BATTLE ROYAL

Go down

TIMEBOMB: BATTLE ROYAL Empty TIMEBOMB: BATTLE ROYAL

Post  Timebomb Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 am

Michael Hunt and TimeBomb sit in TimeBomb's dressing room.

MH: So TimeBomb, you just found out…
TB: Yea. I got the spot in the battle royal!
MH: And how do you feel?
TB: And how do I feel… how do I feel… I feel like it’s about TIMMMEEE! Finally the world is going to see how devastingtly dangerous I really am… WHEN I WIN THE BATTLE ROYALE!!!
MH: Do you really expect to do that well, I mean there are no chumps in this match… many would even give you the longest odds to victory…
TB: MEEEEE! Me! Are you kidding??!!! Tommy Gunz is in this match… tommy gunz has less brain cells than I have testicles… he probably throw himself over the top rope… <<Imitating tommy gunz>> “D-D-D-D-did I D-Do a goood Job?!” <<back to normal>> No you didn’t Tommy, now lay of the steriods and go back to school… and I guarantee Dragonfist won’t win, << looks right into the camera>> he got what’s coming to him!! <<back to Michael>> Squall Cloud is my Brother. Organization RULES!!! The rest I don’t care about… they are just lucky to be stepping into the ring with the CFWA’s most EXPLOSIVE wrestler. I wish them the best of luck… cuz they are going to need it!
MH: I wish you the best of luck to TimeBomb.
TB: Shove it, Michael.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down