Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Show Battle Royal

Go down

House Show Battle Royal Empty House Show Battle Royal

Post  The Mad Redneck Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:47 pm

Michael Hunt and his cameraman srop The Mad Redneck to ask him about the upcoming House Show.

Michael Hunt: So Redneck, I see you are entered in the House Show Battle Royal. Why would you do something like that with you upcoming matches with Frosty and Planner?

The Mad Redneck: Well, Michael it is a simple thing. How many of the top competitors are in the Battle Royal? Quite a few. It gives me a chance to prove further that I deserve the title shot I worked to get, and prove it I will.

Michael Hunt: You sound confident going into the match?

The Mad Redneck: I am Michael. I know my abilities, and what I am capable of. As far as I am concerned the rest of the field will end up over the top. In fact, there may be only a few that even concern me. Dragon and Squall Cloud just to name a couple. Squall Cloud and I don't see things eye to eye and one day we will see whos point of veiw is the right one based in the ring, but until then I will just have to respect him, his abilities, and oponions. One day we will meet in the ring. I can promise the fans of the CFWA that one. It will be a treat for them to see two warriors go at it. May the best man win. Well, Michael I must go and get ready for the Battle Rotal.

Michael Hunt: Ok, good luck in the upcoming match.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down