Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royal

3 posters

Go down

Battle Royal Empty Battle Royal

Post  Squall Cloud Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Squall Cloud is encompassed by a mass of various reporters and interviewers and a few straggling fans here and there

Hunt: Mr. Cloud, How do you expect to compete without Pedro Legend by your side? As you may know, he is not on the list of wrestlers in Battle Royal. Also, several of the other wrestlers are anti-Organization. Are you not concerned about getting jumped by several others?

SC: The real question here is... What will the other wrestlers do, without Pedro being there to give them a breather. Its no surprise that Pedro doesn't hit as hard as me, or take a hit like me, but rather dances you around the ring like you're his quesadilla, picking away at you until you're consumed. As far as I am concerned, Battle Royal is nothing more than a stepping stone, or, proving grounds one might say, to any solo career that I will have. And I will have one. Pedro's oddball antics distract others sure. But I find them equally distracting. just between us, you don't want to know where that flask he uses for don't drink the water is kept.

Fans: But what if you get double teamed?

SC: Let them try. Aside from Mad Redneck, there isn't a single wrestler that will be competing against me that deserves any glorification, or respect... they deserve to 2 on 1, or even 3 on 1 me. For thats the only chance they'd get. If they did that though... who'd save them from Mad Redneck?

Hunt: Its been rumored, that Wing of Chaos, or Pedro, will pop out and interfere with the match for your aid.

SC: I can assure you neither one is dumb enough to do that. Should either of them pull a stunt like that, not only will they have to handle the contestants, but they'll have to answer to me as well. I'm going in there, with two things in mind. Crush the rebellion's spirits by downing several of their wrestlers, and one of their "greats". The other thing being, showing you all just exactly what kind of show, that you get with the price of admission, when Squall Cloud enters the ring.

Random Interviewer: Mr. Cloud what makes you so confident? These are established wrestlers, who've had good careers. How do you possibly expect to have a chance when you call out them all at once? Are you insane?

SC: Genius and Madness are often mistaken for one another.... Pauses, as he grins to see whom is walking in his general direction I see someone else, would like to share their thoughts with you...

(OOC: Next person RP for Battle Royal who is in it.)

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Empty Re: Battle Royal

Post  Dragonfist Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Dragonfist is walking towards the huge mass of bodies, made up of fans, stalkers, reporters, wannabes and cameramen. He is smirking a little. He pushes his way through hundreds of people to meet Squall Cloud. He stares him straight in the eyes.

DF:Listen, Mushroom Cloud, don't go bragging about how you are a self-proclaimed genius.There's plenty of men in the battle royal who could make you eat your words. I, on the other hand, won't completely do that. I'll let the rest do that. When you're in the battle royal, you'd best watch your back because there are many men who'd like to break you.
Dragonfist walks away with Squall Cloud's wallet hidden is his pocket. Then, out of sheer mischief, he runs and steals a fan's camcorder.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Empty Interview with Tommy Gunz

Post  Tommy Gunz Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 am

Michael Hunt: So Gunz you've been chosen for the Battle Royal - how do you think you are going to hold going against so many of the CFWA's seasoned wrestlers?
Gunz: I've been working out hard and had several good wins here in the CFWA.
Michael Hunt: Like "Biohazard" Tyler Jackson, Tom Dudely, and the Philadelphia Phighter.
Gunz: Exactly.
Michael Hunt: But those matches But those matches will be like a walk in the park compared to the guys you will take on in the Battle Royal.
Gunz: This will be my hardest fought battle yet. Obviously the CFWA management thinks I ready for the challenge and I'm going to show my fans what Tommy Gunz is made of!!
Tommy Gunz
Tommy Gunz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9koj3a0wU

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Empty Re: Battle Royal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down