Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brick Finally Speaks

4 posters

Go down

The Brick Finally Speaks Empty The Brick Finally Speaks

Post  John The Brick Rose Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:13 am

*Michael Hunt is standing inside the well known Gentleman's Club "The Brickhouse" and beside him, is an irate John "The Brick" Rose*

MH: Thank you for taking the time for an interview John, I really don't know where to begin.

Brick: I'll save you the trouble Michael. This is all business. Cory Tungen . . . who the hell do you think you are? Rosin does a Houdini, and this marone comes out of left field to try to be a paper GM? I don't know where you get off Tungen, but you just crossed the most powerful man on the streets. Your days of power and freedom are numbered. Business has become personal . . .

*John looks at the bar and there's a pile of bricks*

Brick: By hook or by crook . . . it was my way of life, and you used it against me. You almost had my respect. Then you went and turned my partner against me. . . Karze, you back stabbing son of a . . . We came up in this federation together. Business was good, and you go and turn your back on me? You know damn well we could have easily crushed any competition thrown at us. You and I had an arangement and you think you can walk away? Think again . . . this deal isn't done yet.

*John stares coldly into the camera*

Brick: Far East Donkey Punch? What the hell kind of name is that anyway? Is that the position you two girls got into with Tungen to screw Impact Players out of their title shot? It sickens me to see this federation in the hands of an idiot and his lackies. I don't care what it takes, or who I have to go through to do it . . . but this Organization will go down . . . Brick by Brick . . .

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

The Brick Finally Speaks Empty Re: The Brick Finally Speaks

Post  Timebomb Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 am

TimeBomb runs into Michael Hunt after his John "the Brick" Rose interview.

TB: Where did john go?
MH: I don't know, after the interview, he just left and I went my own way too.
TB: Okay. Just keep the camera rolling. Hey John, Brick, this is to you man and I'm only gonna say it once. Honestly I'm only doing this cuz I respect you as a wrestler, but I'mma keep this simple. STAY OUT OF THE ORGANIZATION'S WAY! I ain't trying to cause any problems with ya... If anything... I'm warning you... ummm... as a friend. We own the CFWA and if you get in the way... I'm just worried what's gonna happen to you. Don't believe me? Watch Thursday's show see what we... umm I mean I.... ok forget the lies... WATCH WHAT THE ORGANIZATION DOES TOO MASK OF FURY!!!! WE GONNA RIP HIM TO SHREDSSS DESTROY HIM... HE'LL BE ON THE FLOOR BEGGING ME FOR MERCY...
recomposes himself.
I don't want that to be you Brick. Karze made the right choice, join us... before it is too late. Be careful before you're TIME IS UP! Just some friendly advice.
Turns to Michael.
Make sure Brick sees that!
MH: Okay.

TimeBomb dissapears down the hallway.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

The Brick Finally Speaks Empty Dropping by

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:38 am

Tsi and his trainer DoC came out of the forest only to see TimeBomb running away looking like someone scared the heck out of him. Tsi raised an eyebrow at DoC. He shrugged and thumbed to the entrance to The BrickHouse. Tsi looked wary about the reputation of The BrickHouse. DoC held his hands up and signed: Tsi, Don't worry. You can handle anyone there besides I grew up in this place and they offer excellent grub and some beers. My treat for your hard training. Too bad Tom Dudley isn't around to join us in our grub. Tsi nodded and his eyes goes wide as his stomach grumbled loudly! DoC grinned and gestured to the door entrance. All eyes looked at Tsi and DoC as they stand inside the entrance before heading over to the counter. Tsi felt something watching his back. He turned and locked eyes with John "The Brick" Rose. (John Rose: feel free to fill in here.) while DoC ordered the drinks for both of them.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:33 pm

John The Brick Rose wrote:It sickens me to see this federation in the hands of an idiot and his lackies.

SC: And thats the feelings EXACTLY that got the organization up and running and of the ground. The difference between how the fed is now compared to before... Is the lackies... actually have some wrestling ability. Or, this very elusive gender trait that you *may* or may not have heard of. Its called.... talent.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:52 am

*We see Michael Hunt returning later that evening to The Brickhouse, he plays Timebomb's interview for John "The Brick" Rose, who is sitting at the bar with Tsikenonwaristak and DoC. The video ends with Squall Cloud's comments*

Brick: Well Michael it appears you've been busy since you left this afternoon. Let me fill you in on what you missed around here. As you see Tsiken and his trainer have joined me for a drink, we've been discussing his future and mine . . . more specifically, his road to a new gold. I've suggested that instead of managing and training Tom Dudeley, that they should form a tag team to take down Far East Donkey Lovers. We've spent most of this evening discussing possible strategies for this new team to take down the paper champions.

*Brick turns to Tsi and DoC, grins wickedly, and turns back to Michael*

Hunt: Are you saying you're going to manage the new team, John?

Brick: I thought about it, Michael, but I think they will be fine with just advice on how to survive in the tag team world. I consider myself the resident expert, aside from how my own tag career came to an end. But as I said earlier, that business is not finished yet. This week, I will make my presence known. So no, I won't be managing anyone, I have my sights set on revenge right now.

Hunt: Now what do you have to say about Timebomb's recent comments?

Brick: Timebomb . . . the ticking terror. I have nothing but respect for Timebomb. I may question what side of the line he stands, but he and I have no ill will. I appreciate his concern, but he knows that I can not heed his advice. If that means I may have to step in the ring with him down the line, then so be it. Timebomb, as you said it's all about respect . . . but in the end, it's all just business.

Hunt: Finally, what about Squall Cloud's comments?

Brick: Squall Cloud . . . never showed any respect. Never earned a tag title shot. Never meant nothing to me, until he and his partner took away my gold. But now, he's nothing more than a running mouth. Let him talk Michael, he's got enough to worry about trying to prove he has that "talent" he keeps boasting. When they start taking on real competition in the tag division, then I will determine if he's worth my time.

Hunt: So if you're not looking to take out the tag champs, or Timebomb, or manage . . . then what are you going to do?

Brick: I'm going to do what I've always done. Conduct good business. Your answer will be delivered this week. I may be banished from Thursday Nights . . . but that doesn't mean I can't make an impact.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

The Brick Finally Speaks Empty The Brickhouse continued...

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 am

Tsi watches the conversation between Hunt and Brick through DoC's interpreting. We see Tsi nodding quietly while sipping one of Brick's local home-made beer. He places the mug down on the counter and raises a finger toward the tv where the interview occurred between Hunt and Timebomb. Slowly he formed a fist and rotated the fist into a thumbs down.

DoC spoke quietly: Hunt, You got Brick's reply now you're getting Tsi's response too. His thoughts about is TimeBomb may be dangerous but if handled well. He's nothing more than a sparkler. As for Squall Cloud and Pedro Legend with their hee-haw diddly team name. It sounds like a joke to all of us. We can tell the difference between a good joke and bad joke. You're looking at possible upset of tag team championship. Tsi is a man of action like Brick except he let his action do all the talking.

Tsi listens quietly then toasts the beer to Brick and DoC. Before the screen fades away we catch Tsi's eyes glowing indictating another potential battle to be fought!

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:14 pm

SC: and i quote John "The Brick" Rose here. When they start taking on real competition in the tag division, then I will determine if he's worth my time.

SC: That is a direct quote from John "The Brick" Rose. He admits, that him and his partner were not "real competition". Now as for running my mouth... hey, I don't need to do tag matches to make my point proven...

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down