Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brick looks for Karze

2 posters

Go down

Brick looks for Karze Empty Brick looks for Karze

Post  John The Brick Rose Wed May 14, 2008 3:19 am

*John "The Brick" Rose enters the CFWA training center. He pauses at the posted announcement for this week's show, and a look of bewilderment falls over his face.*

Brick: Hmm tag team title bout . . . with Karze? Who the hell is Karze?

*John turns to Kandy Apple, who points out Karze to John in the weight room. John approaches the man and looks him over.*

Brick: I can't say I know why, but it looks like you and I are going to be partners this week, for the Tag Team Championships. I can't say I know you, or if you and I are even on the same page, but neither of us can afford to blow this opportunity. So until we win the belts this Thursday, you and I are on business terms.

*John extends his hand to Karze*

Brick: Do we have a deal?

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Brick looks for Karze Empty Re: Brick looks for Karze

Post  Karze Wed May 14, 2008 9:24 am

*Karze shakes Johns hand*

Karze: We got a deal.

*Karze releases Johns hand*

Karze: I want that belt just as bad as you, so I see no reason why we shouldn’t get along. Let’s go out there and win these belts, not only for ourselves, but also for the fans.

Karze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Wed May 14, 2008 5:09 pm

*John "The Brick" Rose chuckles softly, and pats Karze on the shoulder.*

Brick: I'll tell you what Karze. I'll win the belts for the bigger paycheck and glory. You can do it for the fans.

*Kandy Apple looks at Karze and smiles, then looks back to her man John*

Kandy: Hey John, does this mean I get to wear my new pink outfit to match Karze?

*John laughs heartily*

Brick: That's right, you're the Pink Punisher guy, right? That gives me an idea. How about we call ourselves Crime and Punishment? And as for strategy, rumors are traveling that Manson and Zilla aren't even on speaking terms. Not to mention Manson is still recovering from his injuries. You know, combined they used to be a powerful team, but divided . . . they will fall. It's time, we take their walls, and their belts down.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Karze Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Karze: Crime and Punishment sounds just fine John.

::Karze looks at Kandy Apple::

Karze: Matching outfits would be a nice touch. It’ll make us look good when we celebrate our win and our new belts.

::Karze turns back to John::

Karze: Let’s just try not to get Mason hurt worse than he allready is, after all this is the way he makes his living.

Karze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Scott "The Hunter" Manson enters the locker room while Karze and The Brick are speaking.

Manson: Listen up you two. I just got out of the GM's office and he told me that tonight, The Un-Americans reunite to defend our titles against you. You're both pretty new around here so I don't expect either of you to know what The Zilla Killa and I went through to get these titles, but let me assure you that despite the differences Zilla Killa and I have, tonight we will have to be on the same page. I may not be 100% but I will do everything in my power to ensure that I win tonight. And I just wanted to come in here and say that you guys both have bright futures ahead of you and our match is going to turn both of you into superstars win or lose.

Manson then steps into the face of John "The Brick" Rose who has a sly smirk on his face.

Manson: And you can wipe that stupid smirk off your face John because while I may respect what you do in the ring, let me make one thing very clear; I don't like you. And when we meet in that ring tonight, I will demand your respect. But like I was saying, the two of you have bright futures ahead of you, but if either one of you gets carried away in our match...

Manson looks down at his ribs, John and Kandy do the same and smile, while Karze looks concerned for Manson.

Manson: Let's just say, you don't want to be on my bad side. After all, I am The Hunter, lest we forget.

Manson gives Kandy a wink as he leaves the room. Once he's gone, Kandy pretends to stick her finger in her mouth and vomit. She and John begin to laugh as the camera zooms in on the very concerned face of Karze.

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Thu May 15, 2008 3:55 am

*John "The Brick" Rose looks at the concerned look on Karze's face, and stops laughing, returning to his normal calm cool persona*

Brick: Ok Karze, I have seen that look before many times. Don't concern yourself about Manson. One thing he and I agree on is that we don't like each other, but we respect each other's abilities. However, this is business, and sometimes people get hurt. I'm less concerned about Manson due to his injuries, but we do still have his pet to worry about. Godzilla. Magilla Gorilla. Whatever his name is. Doesn't matter.

*John looks Karze straight in the eyes, and his face tightens*

Brick: We have an opportunity to take gold. I need you to focus on that. We need to be ready. So if you're thinking about anything like going easy on our opponents . . . fehgeddaboudit.

*John turns to Kandy and smiles, handing her a wad of cash*

Brick: Go down to the shops angel. Find a nice pink dress. Karze and I have strategy to work out.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Karze Thu May 15, 2008 3:40 pm

::Karze still with a concerned look on his face::

Karze: Don’t worry about me staying focused. I want that gold just as bad as you, so let’s just get prepared for the match.

Karze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down