Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chessman speaks....

2 posters

Go down

Chessman speaks.... Empty Chessman speaks....

Post  Chessman Wed May 21, 2008 5:46 pm

The Titan Tron goes black, and Chessman's logo, a Knight chess piece with a glowing red eye, appears on the screen.
It fades and Chessman himself appears. He is seated on a chair. He appears to be in an empty room aside for that
one piece of furniture.

Chessman is currently strapped into a straight jacket.

Chessman: Dragonfist Dragonfist Dragonfist... why are you so down on yourself? This is the biggest match of your
young career! We are on a pay per view, the first of a new season for CFWA! Your action figure sales are going
to go through the roof! How is this a bad thing? You have an opportunity to strap me into a jacket...
not unlike this one, and do what ever you want to me for 5 minutes!

Chessman: You have beaten me before... I remember it... everyone out there wants you to do it again! Everyone wants to
see you drum the sanity back into me and force me down to the mat... board... for a pin... check mate... heh...
same thing...

Chessman: Say... do you remember the last time you were in a straight jacket... what? You have never been in a straight
jacket before? Let me tell you, its a trip! You get to hug yourself all day long, and you get all the free experimental
drugs you want! Some you don't want!

C: But I gotta tell ya, it does have some drawbacks. The last time I was... held for observation indefinately, they
did horrible horrible things. They made me play.... Snakes and Ladders! They called it therapy.... it was awfull!
There is no strategy to that... game (Chessman looks almost sick at the mere mention of it).

C: Oh.... but the things I have planned for you! So much to learn... so much I can teach you... five minutes
is a short time... but it should be long enough for... CHECK MATE!!!!

Chessman begins laughing a sick tinted laugh, and the screen fades to black. His laughter echoes through out the arena.

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Chessman speaks.... Empty Re: Chessman speaks....

Post  Dragonfist Thu May 22, 2008 1:44 am

Dragonfist walks out to the ring and slides in. He is holding a microphone in his hand. He begins to speak.

Dragonfist: Things you could teach me, eh, Chessman? Although it helps to know things, I'd prefer a lesson some other time, when I'm not fighting a psychotic chessplayer. You are a master of techniques, while I'm nothing but an inexperienced kid, so I'd say that gives you a pretty valuable advantage. We settle this tonight,so may the best man win. Speaking of which, since I'm not, I'll go ahead and call the paramedics to come pick me up after you're done with me.

Dragonfist walks back up the ramp.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down