Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OFFICIAL GAME] Mafia I: Charcter Roles and the Game Rules

Go down

[OFFICIAL GAME] Mafia I: Charcter Roles and the Game Rules Empty [OFFICIAL GAME] Mafia I: Charcter Roles and the Game Rules

Post  Kris Rosin Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 am

ROLES
These are the PM's that will be sent out.

TOWNIES
"You are a townsperson. Your objective is to determine who is a part of the Mafia and lynch them. You will do so by voting for who you believe is in the Mafia. You may NOT PM anybody else about the game, you may only discuss it in the thread."
DOCTOR
"You are a townsperson. Your objective is to determine who is a part of the Mafia and lynch them. In addition, you are the town doctor. This ability allows you to protect one person from being murdered each night. During the night cycle, simply PM the moderator the person you would like to protect. The selected person will then be safe for the night. "
COP
"You are a townsperson. Your objective is to determine who is a part of the Mafia and lynch them. In addition, you are the town cop. This ability allows you investigate one player each night. During the night cycle, simply pm the moderator who you would like to investigate. You will receive a pm stating whether the person is a townsperson or mafia."
MAFIA GOONS
"You are Mafia. Your objective is to chose one victim each night to kill. You will also know who the other members of the mafia are, and may contact them via PM or however you like. In order to kill somebody, you must PM who you believe should be killed to The Godfather. "
GODFATHER
"You are Mafia. Your objective is to chose one victim each night to kill. You will also know who the other members of the mafia are, and may contact them via PM or however you like. In order to kill somebody, you must PM who you believe should be killed to The Godfather. In addition, you are The Godfather. This means you are in charge of who the mafia should kill. You do this by simply sending me a PM of who you want to be killed that night. You also appear innocent when investigated by the cop"
SERIAL KILLER
"You are the Serial Killer. You work alone. You will send me, via PM, one person who you want to kill every night. The only way you can win is if you are the last person standing. "

RULES

0. This is a game. Have fun. Don’t let things get personal.
1. Votes must be bolded all votes that are not in bold, won't count. (i.e VOTE = Kris Rosin)
2.Lynching simply requires the majority of voters, a tie will result in a random drawing which will determine who is lynched
3.The game is NOT to be discussed anywhere else on the forums, if it is, the player who discussed it will be modkilled and replaced.
4.There is absolutely NO EDITING of your post. So be careful what you say and how you say it.
5. If you quote a PM from the host of the game, you will be instantly modkilled, and replaced.
6. Once you are dead, you may not post in the thread anymore, under any circumstances. If you are not playing, meaning you did not sign up and receive your role, you MAY NOT post in the thread, it will just be deleted.
7. If it states in your role you have to make a night kill, you must make it by the deadline. If not, you will be replaced.
8. If for some reason, you will NOT be able to participate after you sign up, please let the host know via pm, and you will be replaced.
9. No posting in invisible or small text. Everything you type must be easily readable.
10. The game will start after everybody confirms their roles, which will be replying to the host after they send it to you.
11. Lynching reveals a role, night killing does not
12. If you don't post every 48 hours, you will be replaced, please only sign up if you can commit that.
13. Always follow the forum rules
14. If you ever need anything, just ask the host
15. Red is the official mod color, no one but me may post in it, and if someone other than me edits it, the red will be edited out and they will be warned.
16. I reserve the right to edit these rules and change them as I see fit.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down