Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the PPV (New Beginnings)

Go down

Before the PPV (New Beginnings) Empty Before the PPV (New Beginnings)

Post  Amen Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:16 pm

The camera turns on and focuses on Amen in a dark room. He is sitting on a chair and slowly looks up.

Amen Tonight, I will get the beaten of my life... But I will win that championship... It is my destiny

Amen stands up and is already dressed and ready to fight.

Amen There will probably be spilled blood and careers will be shortened. But in the end, when I win the Tsunami championship. It will not mean anything to me, not a single thing. Because when I win that belt, anyone will truely see me as one of CFWA greatest.

Amen smiles wicked and starts his Count Down taunt.

Amen Five hours to go, five hours to I will be the new Tsunami champion... And I promise to you, all my fans... If I win that belt, I will make an autograph stand at the next show after the PPV. And the hundred first people to come will get a t-shirt with my logo. But only if I win, so I will probably see you next time on friday.

Amen goes back and sits down at the chair with a wicked smile. The lights turns on and with big red words 'Amen the future Tsunami champion' is spelled above his head. Soon after the camera fades to black.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down