Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings Pre-Match Interview

Go down

New Beginnings Pre-Match Interview Empty New Beginnings Pre-Match Interview

Post  Mask of Fury Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Michael Hunt is backstage with Mask of Fury and his manager Rey Maestro. "Mask, Rey, what can we expect tonight in your match against Timebomb?"

Rey quickly responds, "Michael, you and the rest of the world can expect the demise of Timebomb. Your time has come Timebomb. Tonight at New Beginnings you go face to face with the Fury Unleashed. Jumping me from behind was the biggest mistake of your life. Now its time to pay."

"Are you sure that revenge is the best mode of action against Timebomb?"

"Revenge, while it is on our minds, is not our gameplan. Mask has prepared long and hard for this match and you may see something that has never been seen before in a wrestling ring, total destruction. Never before has anyone ever pushed Mask to the edge like this. Timebomb is in there not to win, but to survive."

Mask of Fury grabs the mic, "If I could Michael, thank you. Timebomb, tonight your hiding ends. You better bring everthing you have because I am here to bring you to edge. Your time has come, time to meet justice for your actions, time to meet Fury!"

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down