Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFWA - New Beginnings - Press Conference (all read)

Go down

CFWA - New Beginnings - Press Conference (all read) Empty CFWA - New Beginnings - Press Conference (all read)

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 am

*The camera pans the main offices of CFWA. At the front of a packed room of the entire CFWA roster, fans and reporters in a long table, cloaked with the CFWA banner. To the left is Cory Tungen, Michael Hunt, and the ring announcer. To the right is Kris Rosin, Lee, and Williams. In the center is an unknown man. Michael Hunt gets up from his seat, and goes to the microphone at the center of the table.*

Michael: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I thank you all for coming this evening on such short notice, but as you are all aware, a major announcement has been promised tonight. First let me introduce the man to my left. I invite you all to welcome . . . the NEW GM of CFWA . . . CK.

*Hushed chatter begins to fill the room as CK steps up to the microphone.*

CK: Thank you Michael for the introduction. This may come as a shock to all of you, a third leader change in the last few seasons. I have been brought in by CFWA Corporate offices. Kris Rosin and Cory Tungen have torn this federation apart with their little power struggle . . . well that ends now.

*A few fans and wrestlers clap, but CK holds his hand up to silence them*

CK: Although I appreciate the sentiment, I do have alot more to cover. Please bear with me a little longer. With this power struggle ended, there will be no more Organization. No more Rebellions. No more roster split. Furthermore, there will be no retaliation to anyone from me, regardless of what side they chose to be on. Just understand, I will not be leaning either way. I'm here to give the fans what they always wanted, matches that blow the roof off the arena.

*Cory and Kris look at each other, get up and shake hands. Cory turns and leaves the room.*

CK: As you have just seen, Cory Tungen has chosen to step out of the spotlight, and will be heading up our marketing team. Kris Rosin has decided to return to his roots as a wrestler and give a little competition to some of our veterans.

*A small smile spreads across Kris's lips as he looks out at his former roster.*

CK: As many of you know, Frosty Chillingsworth has not been heard from since The Ice Cream Truck Match. It has come to our attention that his injuries have been too much to bare. He will not be ready to come back and defend his championship by the time the season begins. Therefore a decision had to be made.

*CK lifts The Wildcard Title up in the air*

CK: The Wildcard Title has been regretably . . . retired. In it's place is a new title. However, The Mad Redneck's clause will stand. He will still have a title match of his choice. It has been said that there is not much motivation for new comers to the federation. The young up and coming superstars that bust their chops day in and day out. So we've come up with a solution.

*CK holds a brand new belt into the air.*

CK: I present to you, The Pipeline Championship. This will be introduced this season in a classic tournament. So to all you new recruits, and young talent, I expect to see your best out there. And, to the rest of the roster, the Tsunami and Heavyweight titles are still available to those who earn the shot. Tag Teams, I haven't forgotten about you either, the new ranking system is always available to find out where your team stands.

*CK takes a deep breath and smiles.*

CK: I know its alot to take in for one night, but I've been brought here to shake things up. Changes are coming, and that's all I have to say about that. Good night and I look forward to seeing you all at the first show of the season.

*CK leaves the building with everyone on staff following him out, leaving the audience stunned and swirling with chatter and questions.*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

CFWA - New Beginnings - Press Conference (all read) Empty Re: CFWA - New Beginnings - Press Conference (all read)

Post  John The Brick Rose Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:10 am

*As the cameraman follows CK and the staff out of the auditorium, we see Wing of Chaos walk up and block the path*

Wing: So you probably heard the news. I'm moving up in the world. It's been a long time coming.

*Wing of Chaos looks down at the Tsunami Championship for a moment, then hands it over to CK*

Wing: Good luck, CK, I wish you luck.

CK: I wish I could convince you to stay, but I guess it's a time for new beginnings all around.

*Wing nods, turns, and walks away.*

CK: It looks like we've got another new champion to crown. Simultaneous tournaments . . . and they will both begin next week.

*The camera zooms in on the Tsunami Championship then fades to black*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down