Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Match Interview

2 posters

Go down

Pre Match Interview Empty Pre Match Interview

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Michael Hunt catches up with The Xecutioner for his and TheNeck (Divine Xecution) tag match against Titanium Rage (Dragonfist and Wrecking Ball).*

Hunt: What are your thoughts going into this match against Titanium Rage?

The Xecutioner: Well, it will be a tough match but me and TheNeck showed that we are good as a tag.

Hunt: Although your against Titanium Rage you are also facing Dragonfist. Are you afraid of him and Wrecking Ball.

The Xecutioner: Of course not, I can beat Dragonfist in a singles match then me and TheNeck can beat them both.

The Xecutioner leaves for his and TheNeck match.*

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Pre Match Interview Empty Re: Pre Match Interview

Post  Wrecking Ball Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 am

Wrecking Ball and Dragonfist are preparing themselves for there debut tag team match against Divine Xecution when they hear a knock on there door

WB come in

Michael Hunt enters there locker room

Hunt Titanium Rage how do feel about facing Divine Xecution in you debut tag team match?

WB Well Mr Hunt, we feel joy and happiness

Wrecking Ball starts to turn red with rage and begins to yell at Michael Hunt

WB BUT MOST OF ALL WE FEEL RAGE AND WE WILL USE THIS RAGE DEEP INSIDE US TO DEFEAT THEM, MARK MY WORDS HUNT THEY WILL TASTE DEFEAT

Wrecking Ball calms himself down

WB we may a new tag team but we are the real deal, and our focus is winning the tag team title,but for now we are happy to defeat any tag team that stands in our way, starting with Divine Xecution

Hunt what about the fact that The Xecutioner has just come off a win over Dragonfist and his claims that they aren't afraid of you both?

WB That was an unfortunate night for Dragonfist, but that's behind him and im sure you will see him defeat The Xecutioner in their next match. He claims they aren't afraid well who would say they are, but we know they are scared.

Wrecking Ball turns to the camera and says

WB Divine Xecution, you will feel our rage, don't take us lightly

Michael Hunt goes to ask another question when Wrecking Ball stands up and points to the door, Michael Hunt quickly turns around and leaves the locker room

Last edited by Wrecking Ball on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colours just werent right)

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down