Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Match Interview

Go down

After Match Interview Empty After Match Interview

Post  The Mad Redneck Fri May 23, 2008 4:06 am

After the match, Michael Hunt catches up with The Mad Redneck in his destroyed dressing room. Redneck is cleaning up the mess he made prior to his match. Michael Hunt notices The Mad Redneck wincing in pain as he picks up the mess.

Michael Hunt: Excuse me Redneck may we get a few of your thoughts after your match with Sniper?

The Mad Redneck: Sure Michael, come on in and excuse the mess. I had a momentary lapse in good judgment.

Michael Hunt: So, this makes your first defense of the Wild Card, but this had to be the toughest match of your short career here in the CFWA?

The Mad Redneck: Yes it was. As I said before, Sniper made me hurt in ways I haven’t in along time. In fact I am still hurting. Despite the pain I came out on top. My hats off to Sniper he put up a good fight, but he pushed buttons in me that I don’t like to be pushed. He pushed me into a corner, and my only recourse was to come out fighting. He is lucky though that I took mercy on him and just rolled him up for the victory. I should have followed my instinct and punished him longer. I am hopefully going to be at 100% by next week when I face Mask of Fury. I will need to be.

Michael Hunt: Speaking of Mask of Fury, I know you watched the match between him and Pedro. What are your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: It was a tough match between Pedro and Mask. I was scouting both men, because it was a No.1 contender match to see who would face me next week. Mask came out on top. Congratulations, Mask on your winning the No.1 contender to my Wild Card. Now you must face an opponent that is on a mission. The Wild Card is a direct route to complete my journey. Be prepared for a fight. This will not be a high flying match on my part. I don’t fly around the ring and hit and move. I hit, but it will be between your eyes. It will be a tough challenge for me though. I have yet to face an opponent that wrestles the style that Mask wrestles. He is quick, quicker than I am. I just have to get my hands on him though, and when I do he better be able to counter “The Iron Skillet”. If he can’t then it will be lights out.

Michael Hunt: It seems you have respect for Mask?

The Mad Redneck: I have much respect for Mask. His style speaks for itself. Anybody that is willing to go out night after night and do the things he can in the ring has earned my respect. Plus, he was man enough to walk up to me face to face and want a fight. That I can respect, but it won’t stop me from my eventual goal.

Michael Hunt: Well, thank you for taking the time to speak to us and the fans Redneck. We will leave you to your cleaning.

The camera fades to black.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down