Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phighters Place - With a Special Guest

2 posters

Go down

Phighters Place - With a Special Guest Empty Phighters Place - With a Special Guest

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:41 am

*Saturday Nights Alright for Fighint starts playing. The Philadelphia Phighter makes his way to the ring with an organization t-shirt and a microphone already in his hand. The ring has multiple objects in it, including a sign that says 'Broad Street Tavern', a trashcan lodged in between each turnbuckle, and a shopping cart with a box inside it. The camera zooms in on the box, revealing it to be full of pretzels. The fans are booing as Phighter gets on the microphone.*

Phighter: Cut my music. Listen, I want you all to just be quiet and listen. I know it isn't your hobby, but just do it.

*The fans decide that maybe he has something of importance to say, so they let Phighter speak.*

Phighter: Last Thursday, I was the victim of being pranked by the techinical staff of CFWA. I had just made my offer to wing, and he responded by saying that I had guts to come out and even stand in front of him while he was delivering a message. He said also since I like to talk, that I should be the Organization's interviewer. Of course his microphone was turned off by the staff, so you think to yourself there's techinical problems. Turns out there wasn't, so I spoke into the microphone not knowing it was still on and embarrassing myself. But anyway, welcome to Phighter's Place, with the newest member of the Organization, The Philadelphia Phighter.

*Fans boo loudly, and the yelling of the insults resumes from last week.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: So I don't know if you've seen it, but the Impact Players came out and said I'm a little, lonely punk who only sells pretzels at the bottom of freeway ramps. Hence why I brought out this box of pretzels. They challenged me to a Broad Street Brawl.

*Phighter reaches into the box and pulls out a pretzel. He takes a bite of the pretzel and swallows. Fans now start a chant of 'slob' after seeing Phighter wolf down the bite. Phighter looks up from the pretzel and the chant ceases. Phighter continues what he was saying.*

Phighter: Made me think to myself, what are basically the rules of this match? Well, obviously weapons are allowed, which is why you see things like the trashcans in the ring. I don't do cheesy rollups and cheesy armbars in a Broad Street Brawl because there are no pinfalls and submissions. The only way to win is to knock your opponent, or opponents, out. It will be so brutal you claim to your friends afterwards that this guys eyes rolled in the back of your head.

*Fans are actually intently listening to this.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: Then it came to me that I need a tag partner for this. I think I may have found somebody. The man, who ticks and tocks, ticks and tocks, ticks and tocks, ticks and EXPLODES! Timebomb. Time, I'm issuing an inviation to beat down the Impact Players with me. If you want it, come down to this ring, and shake my hand.

*Phighter turns and looks at the entrance ramp, waiting for Timebomb's music to start playing.*
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Phighters Place - With a Special Guest Empty Re: Phighters Place - With a Special Guest

Post  Timebomb Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 pm

The arena is silent for a few moments before the sound of a ticking clock is heard hailing the arrival of TimeBomb. He marches down to the ring and stands right in front of TPP starring him dead in the eye. The crowd boos louder than it has ever booed seeing this too together.

TB: Philly, I got priorities. The only thing I'm thinking of after last night, is how I'm gonna get my payback on that slimy old washed-up loser named "I WEAR A MASK EVERYDAY CUZ I AM UGLY AND STUPID AND WASHED AND HAVE NO TALENT" I think you know him... some call him Mask of Fury.

*TPP chuckles and nods in agreement*

TB: But as the newest members of the organization we are now brothers... and other than blowing up Mask of Asshole into a thousand pieces... there is nothing I would rather do than to rearrange the faces of the impact players and remind the whole CFWA who's really charge.

TPP: No holds barred, no disqualification... you're gonna get your chance!

*They shake their right hands. Then Philly with his left hand lifts a pretzel towards TimeBomb, and TimeBomb takes a big old bite. And then TPP puts a Phillies hat on TimeBomb head.

TB: Impact Players watch out...
(TPP interupts him)
TPP: Cuz I just checked my watch AND YOU'RE TIME IS UP!
(TimeBomb is first shocked but then smiles.)
TB: I like your style Philly, this could be the beginning of a very very dangerous explosive pretzel filled realtionship

Timebomb

Back to top Go down