Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phighters Place - With Special Guest..

4 posters

Go down

Phighters Place - With Special Guest.. Empty Phighters Place - With Special Guest..

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:43 am

*The ring is set up for Phighter's Place, except there is now a television near one of the ring ropes. Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting plays as Phighter walks down to the ring and grabs one of the two microphones on the table that is set up in front of the ring. A clip on the television shows his match with Amen. The handshake at the end is highlighted the most. Phighter rolls into the ring and tries to speak, but a chorus of boos cuts him off. Eventually he gets started though.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: Glad to see the Phighter Phaithful made it to building tonight. Speaking of which, the Phighter Phaithful have been coming up to me on the street and asking me, 'Why did you let that piece of scum Amen who beat up his trainer shake your hand?' You know what I respond to that? A right hook, and then I tell them what I'm going to tell you right now.

Phighter: You see, I've been overlooked in this federation. I am clearly the best rookie here, and one of the best guys in the locker room without a title around his waist. So is the guy who shook my hand, Amen. You see, around here, morals don't matter. Talent matters. Ability matters. Winning matters. I noticed Amen is a winner, and I also noticed that there are no number one contenders for the CFWA Tag Team Championships. After all, all of the previous contenders got beaten in the chamber, sending them to the bottom rung of the ladder. Amen and I, are on the middle rung of the singles ladder. You figure if we team up we'll be on the top rung of the tag ladder? So do I! There is no other choice. We'll be, excuse me, we are the number one contenders. After all, who are our current CFWA Tag Team Champions? Tom 'The Dud' Dudely and some guy whose name I can't say right? They're holding our belts. So ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, my tag partner, the man who I will team up with to win the gold, Amen!

*The crowd starts booing as The Philadelphia Phighter turns to look at the entrance ramp.*
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Phighters Place - With Special Guest.. Empty Re: Phighters Place - With Special Guest..

Post  Tom Dudely Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:15 am

The boos turn to cheers as "Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy starts to play one half of the CFWA Tag Team Champions, Tom Dudely, makes his way out onto the stage. He has his title belt tossed over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand.

Tom: Alot of people were shocked that me and Tsi came out of the Tag Team Elimination Chamber with the belts. Alot of people are saying that it was a fluke. I say, that I'm willing to prove everybody wrong. I'm a fighting champion. I'm pretty sure that Tsi feels the same way. I'm not in charge of who gets to fight who around here, but I'm just letting you, Philly, know, that I'm here and I'm willing to take on all challengers.

Tom lowers the mic from his lips to await a reply.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Phighters Place - With Special Guest.. Empty Re: Phighters Place - With Special Guest..

Post  Amen Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:41 am

Seven String by Joe Satriani starts to play as Amen comes out on the ramp and shoves Dudely away. He is wearing a black t-shirt with a CFWA logo on the chest. He walks down enters the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd some boos others cheers. Quickly he grabs the other microphone from the table and then waits for his music to end before he talks.

Amen: Oh Dudely shut your mouth no cares what a jobber like you is saying. And Phighter let me just tell you something quick: They names are Tom Dumpster and Wasabi! And since we are going to take they titles some day cant you at least show them the honour of saying they names right? And because I was guessing on you couldn’t remember they names I did make a short video.

A video shows on the titan tron with Amen leading the camera crew into an alley. He tells them to shut up as they turn around and two drunken hobos is lying sleeping on the ground. Amen holds up a sign in front of the camera, "Dudely and Wasabi". The clips ends with Amen spitting on one of the hobos shortly before the camera crew begins to run.

Amen: So are you going to remember they names now Phighter? And jobber guy please leave I don’t want to beat you up right now.

Amen tries to wave Dudely away
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Phighters Place - With Special Guest.. Empty Bark worse than the bite?

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:18 am

As Amen tries to shoo Tom Dudley off. We could feel speakers being turned on full Bass volume. Tsi's trainer DoC walks on the entrance ramp quietly in his trainer's attire. DoC looks at Tom and asks for the mic. Tom nods and tosses the mic to DoC.

DoC:(speaking/signing) okay. Okay, cut the bass! Tsi gave me the heads up about your prattling gospel. So here I am.. Hey Tom, u gotta be careful about running into lion's den. You guys sure u know what you're asking for? All of the Amens wouldn't do you guys much help. You guys need more than just brotherly love to win the titles from Tom and Tsi.

DoC is silent and Tom is chuckling quietly to himself.

Doc: Well, u guys want to know why Tom is chuckling? If I were u guys. I would watch my back.

Amen and Philly were perplexed as the lights went out and a spotlight is illuminated on a figure inside the ring, leaning back on the ropes scaring the heck out of Amen and Philly. it is TSI with eyes glowing Blazing Green while grinning in his hunter outfit.

(OOC: feel free to pm me for some action to happen in that ring and I can come back to re-edit the action)

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:42 am

*The Philadelphia Phighter whispers something in Amen's ear, and then steps out of the ring. He motions for Amen to follow him, before saying one final thing into the microphone.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: If you could wrestle as good as you could work lighting, you guys would be the best wrestlers in the federation. Too bad you guys can't wrestle that well. The Unholy Phighters have more class than brawling in the middle of the ring. We'll see you in the ring later for an actual wrestling match.

Back to top Go down

Phighters Place - With Special Guest.. Empty Crying in the locker room is pure fun

Post  Amen Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 am

Amen nods as Phighters whispers in his ear and follows Phighter out of the ring. Still holding his micophone Amen waits for Phighter to get finished with the talking.

Amen: And until then Mr. Wasabi and Mr. Dumpster feel free to go cry in the locker room. Because when ever you meet Phighter and me in the ring... Well let me just say that we will get new champs if it will be a title match. And if not, well then it will just be fun to beat you up.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:23 am

Tsi leans back on the ropes, quietly watching Amen and Phighter leave the match quickly. Tsi get off the ropes and walks to the center of the ring and hoists the title belt above his head, triggering an outcry of cheers from the fans as Amen and Phighter backpedaled from the ring.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down