Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wing calls out the Rebellion

Go down

Wing calls out the Rebellion Empty Wing calls out the Rebellion

Post  wingofchaos Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Wing of Chaos enter the ring with Squall and Pedro behind him. The crowd boos as Wing tries to speak. After a while the crowd calms down and Wing begins.

Wing- Well, I came out here to deliver a challenged to the Rebellion. It seems that this so called Rebellion keeps calling us cowards and cheaters, but the fact is that none of you have come out and showed yourself to be any better. The truth is, you guys cheat, backstab, and run away from matches that get tough. And the so called leader, Chessman, who I personally destroyed, hasn't even come to talk to me face to face. Hell, he hasn't even challenged me, because he knows as much as I do, that he can't beat me! So you all can keep cheering them on, but the fact is that they haven’t done anything to deserve your cheers. We know that you hate us, but the fact is that we are the ones that are putting on the shows you want to see and your heroes are the ones putting on the shows that make you change the channel.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down