Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to build a good wrestler

3 posters

Go down

Trying to build a good wrestler Empty Trying to build a good wrestler

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Can some of youtry and help and give me advice on making a good wrestler because whenever my wrestler point gets to 24.000 I then always lose.
So can you help me people?

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Trying to build a good wrestler Empty Re: Trying to build a good wrestler

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Fix your moveset to have between 78-90 moves, that helped me a lot when I couldn't seem to win anything. Try to put the most damaging moves in there and get rid of the lame ones.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Karze Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:18 pm

Health Points: 870
Stamina: 247

I looked at your wrestler and in my opinion you should:

1. Get your health points up, either by getting the power body skill and use some xp on it or by asigning some points in resistance thick skin.

2. Raise stamina, with xp: Increased Resistance.

3. Increase escape submissions <- Just because techs will be anoying as hell otherwise.

This should make you able to stay in the match longer and therefore giving you a bigger chance in triggering your finishers.

You're damage will increase when your wrestling skills increase, so don't focus to much on them before you have worked on the before mentioned skills, or use some FE to train them if you really want to.

I can't really see your build, so I don't know how much points you have spent in versability, so the only thing I can really say is use the point where you get the biggest output. If you spent alot in versa, consider going for the "normal" skills and the other way around.

This is just my input, others might think otherwise.

Karze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down