Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler

3 posters

Go down

How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler Empty How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler

Post  Kris Rosin Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Here you can post up your tips for making you wrestler get out of a losing slump and get back on the road to the title. This is meant to be a semi-serious conversation about to to make your wrestler better outside of the federation so you do better in the federation.

Last edited by Kris Rosin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler Empty Re: How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Increase your stamina. Stamina is very important.

Choose a path for your wrestler and follow it.

Choose in advance with moves you want and what you need to get them

Back to top Go down

How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler Empty my wrestler examples

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:35 pm

My best of my knowledge in having an effective wrestler is creating a goal of the wrestler type. For example, i chose my wrestler as balanced yet my dreams is to make my wrestler unique and effective with balanced skills where at least I can guarantee some blows will make opponent bleed. I do agree with benefits of having Tag-team, invitionals and stable challenges. It speeds up your levels as what other people h ave mentioned. Yet keep your wrestler unique in your profile goals.

any thoughts or feedbacks. I welcome it all. Wink

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler Empty Re: How to Effectively Improve Your Wrestler

Post  Lance Goodison Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:05 am

Like Planner said, try to think of what moves you want to have. I have planned out Lance's final moveset (including moves that require up to 80 ranks total, even though they are somewhere in the future), and I know what moves that are worth training because I know that I'll keep them to the end. Also, don't change your signature moves too often. Plan ahead what moves you would like to be signature moves eventually, and you finally make them signature moves.

Oh, and have three signature moves, three taunts and three finishers. Apparently, this increases the experience you gain in matches.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down