Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Participation and Preparation

Go down

Participation and Preparation Empty Participation and Preparation

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey all, time for one of my soon to be trademark ramblings. The PPV is around the corner, and so is Season 4. What I'd like to ask is one simple question. Who will be taking the next step to superstar status?

This past season we have seen a great amount of participation from the newcomers to the federation. Rookie sensations have proven themselves to be an RP force to reckon with, quickly gaining them great feuds or planting seeds for future rivalries; Timebomb, Manogre and Amen to name a few.

However, rookies alone don't make the roster. As we have seen, seasoned veterans have stepped up to make themselves known, making the title contention scene an unpredictable enviornment. With The Management Planner, Chessman, and Mad Redneck leading the pack in the gold, we have seen some incredible rivalries born. To be honest it is because of such great storylines that make this fed worth wild. So I want to personally thank all those who have been active for making me want to stay in this fed for another season.

To the rest, those of you who never post, never promo, i hope next season changes. I am hoping to see a return of some of the veterans who used to make a name for themselves. Even more I am hoping to see the silent wrestlers, used as cannon fodder, to step up and go for broke. All it takes is a little imagination and a goal.

Once again, thank you to everyone and I look forward to Season 4 with great anticipation, but first things first. Good luck to all at Breakthrough, and soon we will see who will Survive Season 4.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down