Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Show

Go down

After the Show Empty After the Show

Post  Tom Dudely Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

The scene opens backstage after the show. Tom Dudely is just coming in from the ring area. He grabs a bottle of water from a nearby cooler. As he's walking towards his locker room he gets cut off by CFWA interviewer Michael Hunt.

Michael: Tom! Why did you help Kris Rosin? What's the connection between you two?

Michael Hunt pushed the microphone into Tom's face.

Tom: Michael, Michael, Michael. What kind of questions are those? There doesn't need to be a connection between me and Mr. Rosin. I saw an opportunity to climb up the ladder a little bit here. I'll do whatever it takes to get to the top. Even if that means I'm going to have to kiss a little ass to get there. Can you honestly tell me that you knew who I was before I went out there tonight?

Michael: Well...

Tom: Exactly! I've sat back waiting for my time to shine for most of my career. Occationally I'd get that chance. Here it's a little different. This is the big leagues. I'm going to take that spotlight, and I'm not going to give it up.

Tom walks away leaving Michael Hunt speachless.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down