Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Amen's match with Squall

2 posters

Go down

After Amen's match with Squall Empty After Amen's match with Squall

Post  Amen Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Amen's music goes on (sweet dreams - marilyn manson) as Amen walks straight to the ring. His trainer hands him the microphone before Amen goes up in the ring. The music stops and Amen is standing in the middle of the ring.

Amen So am I here once again, but this time I am far from glad! Because this Friday night I was beaten up and when I finally had chance of winning.. What happened? Manogre comes in and stops the pin! He did hit me with a freakin' chair!

The crowd is fully silence as Amen stops talking shortly.

Amen I am sorry, I should not be yelling. But what do you give me? Firstly I got a match with some guy I had never heard of. Then he beat me up badly and at last when I have a chance of winning. Manogre comes in and stops the pin, but wait a second? Why did the ref not stop the match and declare a DQ?

Amen pulls a glass of aspirin op from his pocket and take one which he puts in his mouth and swallows.

Amen I am feeling that I am being treated so unfairly. I always play clean and never cheats or anything! But that little idiot Manogre cheats like hell and stops me from winning my match! And that is way I promise that next time that I step in the ring with Manogre I will take my revenge! I will beat him and beat him and still when I have won keep beating him!

While Amens has yelled a lot his trainer comes in the ring with a bottle of water. Amen drinks a little water as the fans both boos and cheers.

Amen But because I am a better man I will give Manogre a chance to say he is sorry. So Manogre? If you do not want to get beaten up to a bloody pulp then come out and apologize too me, right now.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

After Amen's match with Squall Empty Saying the right things

Post  manogre Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:45 am

Amen stands back as he waits for manogre to come to the ring. there is a pause and the crowd start to chant that manogre sucks. Amen puts his hand on the side of his face and sighs.

AMEN I thought Manogre that you would be a bigger man than this. I have given you a chance to come out tonight and apologise, a chance I did not think that someone like you would pass up, a chance to gain favour infront of this magnificent audience here tonight

the crowd chear

AMEN I guess manogre, I am the better man here tonight of the two of us. You believe you are the best newcomer here at CFWA but if you cannot even bring yourself to apologise for ruining my match that makes you nothing. Infact it makes you worse than nothing, it makes you slime!

With that, the lights go down around the arena and the bitter end by placebo can be heard from the speekers. Manogre steps onto the stage wearing his furry green jacket and clutching a guitar between his hands. The crowd start to boo as Manogre makes his way to the ring

MANOGRE Sorry for the delay Amen, I did not realise you would be coming to the ring this evening, after the beating you aquired last night I had presumed that you would be at home seeking some rest. Believe it or not I had better things to do this evening than to sit around waiting for you to come into the ring and cry about how I cost you your match last night. Infact as far as I remember it all I did last night was put you out of your misery! The match with you and cloudy boy was dragging on, all I did was speed up the inevitable.

the crowd boo louder by the second

AMEN put me out of my misery? I had the match turned around and was about to win before you showed up! I demand an apology now!

MANOGRE You know what Amen, I think I do need to apologise and I will do. However I will not do it yet. I will apologise for making you lose to Cloudy boy a little faster than expected, if you admit right here, right now, that I am the best newcomer here on Cobalt Flood...

So Amen, what do you have to say to me?

Manogre shoves the microphone into Amens chest and takes a step back as the crowd continue to boo him... he looks on with anticipation
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

After Amen's match with Squall Empty Re: After Amen's match with Squall

Post  Amen Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Amen shakes his head at what Manogre are saying. He raises his hand at shows thump down as he get the microphone shoved into his chest. It is cleary that Amen aren't going to do what Manogre wants him to.

Amen Okay then Manogre, if that really is want you want.. Then I will say it because it is true.

Amen drinks a bit more water from his bottle and then looks Manogre straight in the eyes.

Amen It is the true that you are the worst newcomer in CFWA! You whine to much for a grown man and if you could use all the time you whine in the gym... Then you could probably be one of the best, but you whine way to much to ever becoming better then me.

Amen turns his back too Manogre and points too the audience.

Amen What is Manogre?! He is a freakin' whiner! Dont you fans agree with me? That this man next too me is a whiner and nothing else?! Come on tell him what he really is!

Most of the crowd cheers and some starts to yell "whiner!". At the same time Amen turns around and hands Manogre the microphone.

Amen whiner, whiner what are the whiner going to do now? Whine a little more is that what you are going to do? Oh and I forgot you are so good at writing songs. Why dont you write a song about I offended you and that I am better?

Last edited by Amen on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A lot of typos)
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

After Amen's match with Squall Empty Anger and frustration

Post  manogre Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Manogre stands still looking shocked, the chants from the crowd continue as he takes in a deep breath and paces around the ring. Several times he lifts up the microphone to speek but no words come to mind. He clutches on to his guitar and clutches it as if to swipe at Amen, but again stops himself as he looks down in distress.

MANOGREI don't need to write a song to show the audience here at Cobalt Flood that I am better than you. All I need is a fair official, a ring, and one true aplication of the manogre face crunch.

manogre starts to develop a bit more confidence in his voice and brings himself ever closer to Amen. He throws his guitar into the corner of the ring and stands looking ready to pounce.

MANOGRE I may not have a fair official but Im ready to go, right here right now!

the crowd start to chear as they want to see the two newcomers go toe to toe again. Amen throws the microphone to the side and finishes off his water and throws a punch at Manogre, who swiftly dodges to the side.

MANOGREIt is on!

the two wrestlers throw punches at each other and Amen gains the initiative, grounding Manogre. Manogre gets to his feet and is flung into the ropes, however he turns the tables and uses his momentum to lock Amen into the Manogre Back breaker. Amen somehow breaks free and tries to execute an Amen on Manogre, who is waiting with his guitar, which unfortunately for Amen, connects with his face and opens up a cut on his forehead. Manogre stands above Amen and shouts abuse at him as he lies on the floor motionless.

MANOGRE And thats "how I beat Amen with a guitar"

He leaves the ring to a chorus of boos, as medical staff rush to Amen's side
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

After Amen's match with Squall Empty Re: After Amen's match with Squall

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down