Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippe H.

Go down

Philippe H. Empty Philippe H.

Post  Philippe H. Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Philippe H. was a fighter of second zone. One day he was seriously wounded at the head during a match. Nothing seemed to be able to cure the grave mental trouble due to the injury. The doctors preferred to intern the fighter and to put him under sedatives, so it would represent no more danger for the others or for himself.

Recently, the Professor Valle decided to try a new kind of therapy by bringing back Philippe H. into his former professional environnement, hoping that it could improve the mental health of his patient.

This strange wrestle is capable of madness destructive as much as a childish kindness.. But it's difficult to guess what trigg these " changes of mood".

Philippe H. is always with a nurse, Miss Lili. She seems to be the only one capable of having some kind of control over his patient.

(Ok it's an on-line translation, but I don't have much time to write in english myself, I will do it in a few days).
Philippe H.
Philippe H.

Back to top Go down

Philippe H. Empty Re: Philippe H.

Post  Philippe H. Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:22 am

Pictures are sometimes strongest than words.
Here a video (selfmade)... Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_UuaPfcgE
Philippe H.
Philippe H.

Back to top Go down