Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist

3 posters

Go down

Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist Empty Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist

Post  The Xecutioner Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 pm

The Xecutioner walks into the locker room and sees Dragonfist.*

The Xecutioner: Hey, whats up?

Dragonfist: Nothing just getting ready for my fight.

The Xecutioner: There's no need to get ready you'll lose.

Dragonfist: What did you say?

The Xecutioner: I said you'll lose, if we were in a fight you will never win your young and not as talented me.

Dragonfist: Was that an insult?

The Xecutioner: YEAH!!!!!

Dragonfist snaps as he is not in a good mood and attacks The Xecutioner.*

Note*:(Dragonfist will do the attacking bit.)

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist Empty Re: Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist

Post  Dragonfist Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 am

Dragonfist looks up at the Xecutioner, a look of insanity on his face.

Dragonfist: Not as talented, you say? You might just be wrong.

Xecutioner: Wrong? You'd have to be insane to say that. I have more experience in fighting than you ever will.

Dragonfist: Insane, am I? Well then, let me demonstrate just how much by drawing your blood.

He puts on some bronze knux and gives the Xecutioner a strong right hook. The Xecutioner falls and Dragonfist starts beating down on him with the bronze knux. The Xecutioner begins to bleed heavily from the head and Dragonfist gets up, smiling and cackling just as insanely as Chessman would, saying as he walks away: Insanity is just another version of unlimited freedom. Xecutioner lies unconscious, a blood sprinkler dripping upon the floor.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist Empty Re: Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:35 am

The Xecutioner is being treated by doctors in the locker room.

Doctor: Your going to be alright it might take some time to heal.

The Xecutioner: Ok.

The Xecutioner sits up but Dragonfist comes into the locker room after his match although looking quite happy after beating up The Xecutioner.

The Xecutioner: What do you want?

Dragonfist: Nothing just seeing how much, I beated you up.

The Xecutioner: Oh yeah, then if you could beat me up then why couldn't you beat The Kodiak. Was it because he was too strong for you or was it because you were not as talented as him.

Dragonfist: I admit he is stronger than me, better than me but the only thing i'm worried about is you. I could beat you any day.

The Xecutioner: I don't think so the only way you could beat me is cheating by using the bronze knckz.

The Xecutioner leaves the room.*

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Dragonfist looks at the doctor, annoyed.

Fist: Can you believe that guy? He's so full of himself. I snapped and there just happened to be bronze knux next to me. I could beat him down with my bare hands. I'm going to ask Kris for a match against him next week. I'll prove that age and experience aren't always the defining factors in the ring, it's skill, pure skill. Wait a minute, why am I talking to you ? I don't know you. Aaaahhhh!!!! Fighting Chessman has made me an insane nutcase. I need to see a psychiatrist.

Dragonfist runs out of the room screaming like Chessman. The doctor looks confused.

Doctor: Wait, I'm a doctor and a psychiatrist. Come back, you idiot!

The doctor runs out after Dragonfist, yelling.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Locker Room Incident - The Xecutioner vs Dragonfist Empty The Xecutioner with Hunt Backstage

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Hunt sees The Xecutioner and stops him for a few words.*

Hunt: Thats a nasty cut on your nose.

The Xecutioner: Yeah, it wont be there for too long.

Hunt: Are you still carrying on the fued with Dragonfist, as it seems a long time since you two last met.

The Xecutioner: Yeah, we are still carrying on with the fued. Its been stopped as Dragonfists contract expired and as you have said we havent seen each other in a long time.

Hunt: Away from this feud, how do you feel about losing the No. 1 Contenders Match against TheNeck on Friday Night Flood?

The Xecutioner: I wasnt upset by the defeat, but it was a good experience to be in the main event. TheNeck was always going to be strong.

TheNeck walks through the backstage and congratulates The Xecutioner.*

TheNeck: Congrats good match hope you can carry on with your career.

The Xecutioner: Cheers.

TheNeck and The Xecutioner walks off together.*

Last edited by The Xecutioner on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Dragonfist is seen banging open Kris' door. He seems to be in a bad mood.

Fist:Rosin, hey, Rosin!!! Open the damn door!! I need to talk to you. I know you're in there. I saw you sneak in. I am going to break down the door if you dont open it.
The door remains closed.
Fist: Thats it! I hope you have good carpenters for when I'm done with this door.
Dragonfist walks away and returns with a axe. He raises it up but then Kris finally opens the door.
Rosin:Drop that axe and tell me what the hell you want.

Fist:I want a match against the Xecutioner next week.

(Kris your choice of yes or no)

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Rosin: How about you wait it out one more week and you fight each other at Breakthrough!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Dragonfist contemplates it for a second.

Fist:Ok, that'll do quite nicely. I will make him bleed.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down