Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stable, tag team, contract and titles

5 posters

Go down

stable, tag team, contract and titles Empty stable, tag team, contract and titles

Post  Samoa Joe Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:42 pm

1) Maybe do a feud of dace stable and heel stable
2) Maybe do a feud of face tag team and face heel tag team
3) Can you do to me more on the % for merchandising becouse i build an entrance and only fight in invitational and i get 100 fanterous each matcfh and its like month to do 10000 fanterous and do another entrance so can you do it like 50% so i get more fanterous to build entrance
4) Can the GM do a title for the lwer levels like level 4-6. Can the GM do a Tag Team title? if they do so maybe do a feud on the title

Im hoping for answers

Samoa Joe

Back to top Go down

stable, tag team, contract and titles Empty Re: stable, tag team, contract and titles

Post  Lance Goodison Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Really, Mr. Samoa Joe, I feel we are getting ahead of ourselves here...? Smile You have just joined the federation, and you want a raise? You can PM manager Kris Rosin about that. He'll likely feel that you ought to prove yourself here before he wants to give one, though.

1) Right now, we have no stables in the CFWA. They may come to pass at some point though, I think. However, the GM doesn't organize people in stables. People organize themselves in stables. Therefore, if we are to have such stables, the members have to join each other and feud on a grander scale.
2) We have three tag teams right now. Two are heels (I think), and one seems to be more face. So, we've got this. Don't go into the tag team division as the first thing you do in this federation, we'd like you to go solo first, and if you happen to hook up with someone who'll you'll be a good team with, then maybe in the future. No random tag teams, though. You can't just point at a name on the tag team roster and say "I want to tag with this guy for the titles".
3) See above.
4) The titles have no specific level requirement. Any wrestler can win any title, but in the CFWA, this is the title hierarchy: 1. CFWA Championship Title (mainly for the strongest wrestlers), 2. Tsunami World Title (mainly for mid strength wrestlers), and the Wild Card (for those below this).

In any case, read the federation intro and FAQ as a new member. It's very helpful. Oh, and take a look at your gimmick. It's not really a gimmick, it's just a page of stats. Read the other gimmicks in the section and create something similar to them.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

stable, tag team, contract and titles Empty Re: stable, tag team, contract and titles

Post  Lance Goodison Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Oh, and it seems to me that you are new to role playing. If you do not either study the role playing of others here in the forum's Role Playing Central to learn how it is done, or read the role playing guide you find here: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/public/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3325&st=0&sk=t&sd=a, you will not have much success in the CFWA. If you want to, this is where you can learn to role play, something you'll benefit from on more arenas than the Wrestling Game.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

stable, tag team, contract and titles Empty Re: Questions

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Yes it's very important to establish your solo character, rushing into the tag team division without knowing your partner is not a good way to go. You want to build up a "trust" with someone before jumping in . . .

*John looks at Karze*

Because we all know what happens when two guys who never talked before wind up as a tag team . . . lol

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Haha yeah they win the gold. Very Happy

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Samoa Joe Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Lance Goodison wrote:Really, Mr. Samoa Joe, I feel we are getting ahead of ourselves here...? Smile You have just joined the federation, and you want a raise? You can PM manager Kris Rosin about that. He'll likely feel that you ought to prove yourself here before he wants to give one, though.

1) Right now, we have no stables in the CFWA. They may come to pass at some point though, I think. However, the GM doesn't organize people in stables. People organize themselves in stables. Therefore, if we are to have such stables, the members have to join each other and feud on a grander scale.
2) We have three tag teams right now. Two are heels (I think), and one seems to be more face. So, we've got this. Don't go into the tag team division as the first thing you do in this federation, we'd like you to go solo first, and if you happen to hook up with someone who'll you'll be a good team with, then maybe in the future. No random tag teams, though. You can't just point at a name on the tag team roster and say "I want to tag with this guy for the titles".
3) See above.
4) The titles have no specific level requirement. Any wrestler can win any title, but in the CFWA, this is the title hierarchy: 1. CFWA Championship Title (mainly for the strongest wrestlers), 2. Tsunami World Title (mainly for mid strength wrestlers), and the Wild Card (for those below this).

In any case, read the federation intro and FAQ as a new member. It's very helpful. Oh, and take a look at your gimmick. It's not really a gimmick, it's just a page of stats. Read the other gimmicks in the section and create something similar to them.
ok i changed my gimmick. so if i understand there is a tag team titles? i dont say i want for me but i want for raiting to the shows. it can be more interesting on titles

Samoa Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sniper Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 am

Yes, there are tag team titles...
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

stable, tag team, contract and titles Empty Re:

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:50 pm

We are currently trying to beef up the tag team division. Obviously we don't want to overload the roster with tag teams, but it is the easiest belt to attain if you choose your partner well. As joked about before though, Karze and "The Brick" were actually formed by accident and the unlikely duo captured the tag belts, and have held them for about a month now?

So as it stands officially I am only aware of 3 solid tag teams.

The Impact Players - Somahkawahho and Liberty Rock
The Dragon Twins - Rising Sun and Jin "Shihan" Sato
and
The CFWA Tag Team Champions
Crime and Punishment - John "The Brick" Rose and Karze

The hard part of doing a tag team with someone you don't know is whether or not you will communicate well outside of character so that you can create a team that works well together. Also you basically step away from solo action and focus on the team. Keep that in mind when deciding. For my current experience, I'm loving the tag division, even if I didn't have the belts because Karze and I play well of each other's characters. So I recommend giving it a shot.

If you're not sure who would make a good tag partner? Take a look at who actively posts. These are the ones who are more likely to be interested in getting involved with more storyline ideas and willing to work with you.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down