Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show matches.

5 posters

Go down

Show matches. Empty Show matches.

Post  WildWinterSanderson Thu May 15, 2008 11:16 pm

I just had a couple of questions for whoever did my match. I thought that roleplaying was a big factor into the outcome of matches? It's cool if it's not, it's just let me know and I'll stop putting so much effort into my RPs. If it's to do with the wrestler stats then I'm probably going to lose every week. I remember Kris saying he decides and you're more likely to win if you're in a feud, but I posted a feud application and nobody has responded.

however they're decided is cool, I just want to know so I can avoid doing 1,200 words and getting absolutely destroyed like this week.

thanks.

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Show matches. Empty Re: Show matches.

Post  Mask of Fury Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 pm

There are usually more rp's then this show had, keep doing what you're doing. Sometimes Kris, Lance, and Scott can't get everything into the show that we have, be patient and you'll get more rp's on the show. Also, if you don't get a response on a feud application, try pming Scott or Lance to see what the status is.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWinterSanderson Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

That's cool, I understand that, I expected no less, but it was the match as aside to the RP. I didn't expect the RP to be on the show, but I expected it to count towards the match, and considering Pedro Legend didn't RP, I expected to do a bit better than get absolutely decimated.

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Rage Thu May 15, 2008 11:32 pm

im pretty sure it plays out like a normal match but if kris doesnt like who won he changes it
Adam Rage
Adam Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Fri May 16, 2008 1:12 am

The thing is, I couldn't take care of the match endings myself this week (I can't tomorrow either) - I've been working on my exam all week, and I am swamped. Therefore, nothing was done with the match endings, except for one. It might not make you feel better about it, Sanderson, but you were supposed to win that match. You should have won that match, because you deserved it all the way. And most likely, there were several other match results that would have been different had I had the time to do them too.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWinterSanderson Fri May 16, 2008 1:15 am

Fair enough, I know that feeling, I've got a 3 hour exam on saturday. Cool, just wanted to make sure I was doing things the right way, thanks for clearing it up.

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Fri May 16, 2008 1:50 am

I hope to do your matches justice in the future, Sanderson Smile

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Fri May 16, 2008 2:08 am

This week is just really busy for everyone but I am working hard on getting the show for tomorrow good.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Fri May 16, 2008 2:21 am

Great! Smile

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content