Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Thunder coping

3 posters

Go down

Night Thunder coping Empty Night Thunder coping

Post  Night Thunder Sat May 10, 2008 6:06 am

Night Thunder ponders alot seeing families together. He wishes he hadent made the mistakes he made, but is at peace because he knows he had to do what was best for his family. (He reflects about when his wife notified him of the fire at their home, and that although the money is good, she is fed up with him being on the road all the time. He remembers her last words to him, "Our children dont need money to survive, they need their father at home with them. I cant live like this anymore, so I am taking the kids and getting them a stable home. I love you, but we cant live with the line of work you have chosen, Goodbye!"). With these thoughts in his mind constantly Night Thunder has been on a path of taking on things he shouldnt, matches he doesnt know and opponents he knows he cant beat. But, he keeps going on maybe thinking one day he may earn his family back.

Night Thunder

Back to top Go down

Night Thunder coping Empty Re: Night Thunder coping

Post  Kris Rosin Sat May 10, 2008 6:13 am

(OOC: FATHER LANCE GET IN HERE!)

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Sat May 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Father Lance Goodison is strolling the backstage areas as he comes upon Night Thunder silently gazing out of a window in the ship's rear. He stops, studies him, and Night Thunder lets out an unhappy sigh. Lance joins him by the window.

Lance: Hey... Night Thunder, is it?

Silence.

Lance: Night Thunder, I know a troubled soul when I see one. Trust me, I do. I've seen a lot of them.

More silence.

Lance: I've talked to many of them too... And very often, it helps venting your frustration to someone. Someone who does not know too much about you, someone who'll be supportive. I'm all ears if you need that.

Lance remains by the window, gazing out at the still ocean outside.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Night Thunder coping Empty Troubled soul

Post  Night Thunder Mon May 26, 2008 2:47 am

Night Thunder slowly turns and looks at Lance:
He says" You know troubled souls, you know youve seen alot of them, youve talked to them? You cant solve my pain, only pain solves pain!"

Night Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down