Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday night

Go down

Tuesday night Empty Tuesday night

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Tank T is practing in the Gym and a camera man and his crew arrive to see Tank doing push up's in the middle of the ring.

Tank: Tuesday night will be one that nobody will forget. Pig Penn and Brando you will feel pain like you have never felt before. Tank T and Tsikenonwarstak, we will take you out and hurt you so bad that you will never want to face us again. Just one more day until you are finished. i will be waiting for both of you. so bring your A game you will need it. Just remember you will be run over by The World's Biggest Tank T.

Tank goes back to doing push up's

Tank looks at the camera and says "Tuesday Night" and cuts this throat.

Camera fades to black

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night Empty Tsikenonwaristak's comments

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm

We could see the cameraman's point of view bouncing up and down trying to follow Michael Kent's movements as he sought the door of Tsikenonwaristak to interview about the upcoming tag-team match up between him and Tank against Brando and PigPenn.

Michael Kent: Ah! Found the door! The camera view focuses on the name tag on the door saying "Tsikenonwaristak" Michael Kent tries his luck by knocking on the door.

*Knock! Knock!

The door opens and we see Tsikenonwaristak's trainer answering the door with a sharp reply, "Whaddya guys want? Tsikenonwaristak is mediating right now.

Michael Kent: Oh um we wanted his opinon about the upcoming matchup. Can you ask him that because I'm 100% postive the fans of CFWA wants to know his reply.

Trainer: You guys forgot he's deaf so he cannot hear his fans screaming for his answer, BUT what I do know is this. Pig Penn and Brando better watch their arrogance toward a deaf competitior and that includes his tag team partner Tank T too!

With that comment, the door is closed in front of the camera.

Michael Kent: Umm That's the reply we did not expect to hear from Tsikenonwaristak. He clearly is a private person. Well *ahem* Someday we will find out more about him but all we have is his trainer's word. Makes me wonder how Pig Penn and Brando would respond to that?

The camera picture fades out....

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down