Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Try And Stop Me

Go down

Just Try And Stop Me Empty Just Try And Stop Me

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:15 am

A video of christian cage (destroyer) comes up on the titan tron, it shows him sat in his locker room with Flying Destroyer and it looks like there talking about tomorrows match.

christian cage (destroyer) : so it looks like we've been chosen to start this season off.
Flying Destoyer : yes but never mind that why did you pull me in here i have better things to be doing.
christian cage (destroyer) : well actually i just wanted to wish you luck for the match but seen as though you here ill ask you some questions.
Flying Destroyer : ok what kind of questions.
christian cage (destroyer) : just some simple easy to answer kind of questions.
Flying Destroyer : ok continue.
christian cage (destroyer) : so do you think you will beat me.
Flying Destroyer : i think it will be a close contest but yes i think i have a good chance against you.
christian cage (destroyer) : ok, do you think you have a good chance for a title shot.
Flying Destroyer : definately the minor title.
christian cage (destroyer) : ok and the last question will you help me annihalate our oppisition to get to the top of this fed.
Flying Destroyer looks a it on edge but manages to answer : no i wont help you.
christian cage (destroyer) : oh come on we could be great we would beat anyone that stands in our way do anything to get to the top.
Flying Destroyer : like i said before no i wont help you one bit, i have quite a good reputation and dont want to be part of your twisted schemes.
christian cage (destroyer) : you have chose the wrong person to turn down an offer from.
Flying Destroyer stands up and leaves the room in disgust.

Back to top Go down

Just Try And Stop Me Empty Re: Just Try And Stop Me

Post  Kris Rosin Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:58 am

This is junk

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down