Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where was Frosty?

Go down

Where was Frosty? Empty Where was Frosty?

Post  Chillingsworth Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Frosty Chillingsworth sits alone, on the hood of his ice cream truck, in the parking lot outside of Shipwrecked, staring at the stars and eating a Popsicle. The camera walks toward his truck, and he turns to face it.

Frosty: Oh, hi kids. It's your favorite ice cream man Frosty Chillingsworth. Hey, mister camera man, would you like some ice cream?

The camera swivels slightly from side to side, indicating "no."

Frosty: Okay. To be honest, kids, Frosty is a little sad tonight. He didn't get to wrestle tonight. Frosty had to sit there and watch as frowny-face after frowny-face walked down the aisle towards the ring, while Frosty sat in the back, by himself, with some hard-packed Butter Brickle. Frosty won his first two matches in CFWA, and he only barely lost to that funny looking board game guy. He was funny-looking, wasn't he kids?

He pauses for the response of the imaginary children, "Dora the Explorer" style.

Frosty: That's right kids, he was funny looking. Maybe, maybe Frosty is doing it wrong. Maybe Frosty shouldn't be so friendly with all these guys. Nobody has come to any of his Sunday Sundae parties. How is Frosty supposed to help all these frowny-faces if they won't come try his ice cream?

Pause

Frosty: What's that, kids?

Pause

Frosty: Really? Do you think I should?

Pause

Frosty: Well I don't know kids, but if you say so, I'll give it a try.

Frosty hops off the truck, and walks around to the back, away from the camera. He returns from the back of the truck with a large tub of ice cream and a humongous ice cream scoop.

Frosty: Sorry, camera man, you can have another interview later. I've got some joy to spread.

Frosty walks back towards the arena. He turns back towards the camera man.

Frosty: Oh, and help yourself to some ice cream, if you want, the truck is open!

Chillingsworth

Back to top Go down