Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth

4 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the Ice Cream Truck Brawl?

The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth I_vote_lcap75%The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth I_vote_lcap25%The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth Empty The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth

Post  Cory Tungen Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth Empty Re: The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Its a close one but I have to go with The Mad Redneck. Also I love to see this Ice Cream Truck Brawl

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth Empty Re: The Mad Redneck v Frosty Chillingsworth

Post  Dragonfist Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:20 pm

REDNECK RULES frostys gonna be frozen solid

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:20 am

*ahem! OOC* from what i have seen Mad Redneck. He carries a good drink called Moonshine so it certainly would have kept him warm while he's in ice cream brawl. that way he has plenty of ammo to melt the ice off the door to open. *Sly Grin*

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down