Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the federation decide

2 posters

Go down

Should Adam Rage Stay or Go

Let the federation decide I_vote_lcap20%Let the federation decide I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Let the federation decide I_vote_lcap80%Let the federation decide I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Let the federation decide Empty Let the federation decide

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 am

The admin team have once again been brought an issue that we feel everyone deserves to be involved in. As some of you veterans know, a wrestler named Adam Rage is working on getting back involved in the federation. There have been incidents involving Adam Rage in the past that have included allegations of trying to get a spot of power in the federation in order to ban other wrestlers. More recently there have been allegations of Adam Rage trying to get back into the federation using creative segments to be shown while he builds his character back from level 1. . . The problem is, some of the roster have complained about Adam Rage, and believe he doesn't deserve to come back. So Admin has decided to open up a 72 hour vote on if he should be allowed back or banned.

Do not leave comments at this point, it's obvious by how you cast your vote how you feel. Thank you all who take part in this vote.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Let the federation decide Empty Re: Let the federation decide

Post  Adam Rage Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 am

just so yall know i wasnt plannin on bannin any1 because i wanted to b a mod and mods cant do that and also i was wonderin wh r the 3 who wanted me to stay
Adam Rage
Adam Rage

Back to top Go down