Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Match Comments

2 posters

Go down

Post Match Comments Empty Post Match Comments

Post  Hiawatha Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:06 am

Two figures are seen running down a dark hall chasing a third man, walking slowly but with conviction… the third man draws your attention as the other two figures close in…

“Michael Hunt here, trying to catch the only wrestler walking out of the ring after this last match between Hiawatha and the Xecutioner.’

“Hiawatha, Hiawatha, please just a comment on your match.”

Hiawatha laughs, ‘A Draw!! A Draw!! He looked like he went through a meat grinder. That’s fine, if I have to take these guys one piece at a time, so be it. They think that throwing these people in front of my path with stop me. Slow me, maybe, but they will not stop me. The Storm Winds are blowing, best find shelter Mr. Hunt, they will need people to help clean up afterwards.”

Hiawatha is seen leaving the arena, looking as determined as ever.

Hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post Match Comments Empty Re: Post Match Comments

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 am

Michael Hunt then catches up with The Xecutioner.

Hunt: Wait up, I just want to ask you on your thoughts about how that match went?

The Xecutioner: I don't have that much to say but I thought that I dominated most of the match. Also I didnt have that much preparation after the successful X.I.P Room. Next week I will have a surprise guest on the show.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down