Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Match Thoughts

Go down

After Match Thoughts Empty After Match Thoughts

Post  The Mad Redneck Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 am

The Mad Redneck sits after his grueling Friday Night Match. With his cameraman in tow, Michael Hunt approaches The Mad Redneck.

Michael Hunt: Well, Redneck it seems as though you made it through another match here in the CFWA. So, what are you thoughts on the tournaments to decide the challengers to the Tsunami Title and the newest title The Pipeline?

The Mad Redneck: Well, Michael they can hold all the tournaments they wish to, and I think it is a great way to get the people involved.

Michael Hunt: That is true.

The Mad Redneck: Michael. Remember, I am the Number 1 contender for that title at the moment. I plan on taking the title from whoever has it next week. I plan to give the fans of the CFWA what they have been wanting for some time now….. the title around the waste of a champion that they can respect, and someone who will not be afraid to defend it against any and all opponents. The current CFWA Heavyweight champ’s days are numbered. In fact, he has about a week to make sure that the title is nice, clean, and good and polished for me. I am coming for him. Oh, and by the way Champ you can remove your name from that title belt, and go ahead and put my nameplate where yours is. That way it will be complete when the referee hands my title over to me.

Michael Hunt: So, who do you think will win each of the tournaments?

The Mad Redneck: Well, I think that the newest Championship in the CFWA the Pipeline Championship will be a highly contested affair. We have quite a few new faces in the CFWA, and they have an abundance of potential to do good things in the CFWA. I think that either The Working Man or The Philadelphia Phighter has a good shot at winning the title. Now as far as the Tsunami Tournament goes either Mask of Fury or John “The Brick” Rose has the best shot at winning the right to face our Champ. Like I stated earlier it doesn’t matter who wins the CFWA Heavyweight tournament he will have to face me for the title, and I don’t plan on changing the name plate over for a long time.

Michael Hunt: You mentioned the newer wrestlers in the CFWA, and gave them praises. You think the newer talent is going to be a good thing for the CFWA?

The Mad Redneck: Yes I do Michael. Our fans need to be treated to some good technicians and high flyers. They have a lot to prove in the CFWA, and they will try and make a name for themselves. Hopefully they won’t try and do that by getting to big for their britches and jump on some of the bigger dogs in the yard, but if they decide to walk that path they are more than welcome to feel like they can run with the big dogs. My advice is to stay on the porch, and watch how things are done. Youthful exuberance is not a bad thing, but it can’t compare to experience.

Michael Hunt: So, back to what you refer to as “Your Title”; you said that you will defend it against all comers?

The Mad Redneck: That’s right. I will take on anyone who wants a shot at what I will be holding soon. To quote a great wrestler, “In order to be the man you have to beat the man.” When I am “The Man”, you may jump on, but you should be prepared for the ride. And the ride will be a bumpy one. Just remember to all those who want a shot, don’t worry about bark of this big dog, be wary of his teeth; he bites hard. Now Michael, it is time to hit the showers, and get ready for my title shot.

Michael Hunt: Well, there you have it folks. The Mad Redneck is coming for the CFWA Heavyweight Championship. Be on the lookout. You may see a new person wearing CFWA gold in the very near future. Now back to our ring announcers

Last edited by The Mad Redneck on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screwed Up)
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down