Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Relaxing' in the Back

Go down

'Relaxing' in the Back Empty 'Relaxing' in the Back

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 am

*The Philadelphia Phighter is seen banging his head against his locker over and over again. He's wearing a Chase Utley Phillies t-shirt, along with some jeans. His hat is on the bench across from the locker. Some of the wrestlers in the back are watching him and wondering if he's gone crazy. Phighter stops banging his head against the locker long enough to notice the camera.*

Phighter: It's testing to see how many shots to the head I can take before I start bleeding..or get a concussion. Whichever happens first.

*Phighter bangs his against the locker once more, and not only does the locker open, but blood starts to run down Phighter's face. Phighter grabs a white t-shirt from inside the locker and starts cleaning off his face. Phighter turns the shirt around, and you can see the words 'Dallas Cowboys' and blood covering two letters in between the letters s and k.*

Phighter: You guys expect me to talk about The Pipeline Championship and not me banging my head on this locker for training? Fine. You know what I think?

The Pipeline Championship tournament is awesome, kudos to CK for thinking of it. I mean, you get guys who have no talent, throw them in with one guy who has talent, that guy being me of course, and expect viewers.

I was one of the only people in this federation to be the main event of the season kickoff show. Who else can say that they main evented the season kick off show? Can The Working Man? How about Biohazard? Manogre? Justin Lightray? Timebomb? Ladies and gentlemen, finally, the city of Philadelphia has something they can be proud of! The future has arrived, and its name is the Philadelphia Phighter.

Now get the camera out of my face, I have to clean my cut.

*The Philadelphia Phighter shoves the cameraman, and the cameraman stumbles before leaving the locker area.*
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down