Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to The Brickhouse

Go down

Back to The Brickhouse Empty Back to The Brickhouse

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:16 pm

*The camera pans the empty establishment known as The Brickhouse. It is after hours, and Kandy Apple is seen talking with John "The Brick" Rose*

Kandy: Are you alright Johnny? You seem distant.

Brick: Just alot on my mind, doll.

Kandy: I thought you'd be excited after winning Tag Turmoil last week.

Brick: Don't get me wrong, angel. I'm happy Karze and I won, but it didn't seem right to begin with. It should have been a straight tag match. Now who knows what will happen next.

Kandy: Well I'm sure you and Karze will figure things out.

Brick: Karze . . . he's such a good kid, but he's starting to really crack. At first it was entertaining, and I was glad to see his rage, but I fear that he's gonna let his rage control him. And that could be bad for business. Need to sit him down and talk this out. Let him know we will get our hands on the jabrones that call themselves the Impact Players.

Kandy: What about this island thing you were talking about?

Brick: Some sort of Survival of the fittest thing Rosin got going. I will be facing that lunatic Chessman.

Kandy: The guy who The Neck is fighting? The Tsunami champion?

Brick: That's the one. Granted it's nontitle, but a win against him . . . and who knows the possibilities. All in all, this season is completly unpredictable.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down