Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Hunt interview Seth Sin

Go down

Michael Hunt interview Seth Sin Empty Michael Hunt interview Seth Sin

Post  Seth Sin Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:23 pm

The camera follow Micheal Hunt into the locker room area, mic in hand ready to do is job as usual.

Hunt knock on one of the doors and wait for a answer.

Seth Sin: Who the hell is interupting my meditation.

The door open and a never seeing before face in the CFWA emerged in front of Michael Hunt.

Michael Hunt: Hi im Michael Hunt and im here to make your first interview for the CFWA fans have you sometime to give me ?

Seth Sin doesnt look to happy to be bother my Hunt.

Seth Sin: Fans ... did im supposed to care about them ? wrestling fans cannot understand the meaning of true talent and greatness.

So what are your question Hunt i was meditating remember.

Michael Hunt: What do you think about the competition in CFWA ?

Seth Sin: Im not scared of competition in fact i dont see why people like you bother people like me about it, let us do what we do best WRESTLE and do what you do best ask stupid question.

Michael Hunt: Why are you so rude to me ? the fans want to know and its there money who pay your salary tough guy...

Before Hunt could continue is phrase Sin interupt him.

Seth Sin: This interview is OVER Michael Hunt when you know how to talk to a real superstar you could come back and interview me since then get lost.

Sin slam the door closed in the face of a surprise and shock Michael Hunt.

Michael Hunt: Its look like the newest acquisition of the CFWA is a man with a bad attitude who dont care to answer the CFWA fans question, maybe time and members of the CFWA roster will teach him the meaning of the word RESPECT back to you in the studio.
Seth Sin
Seth Sin

Back to top Go down