Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a feud, something to wake me up

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a feud, something to wake me up Empty Looking for a feud, something to wake me up

Post  Philippe H. Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

So it's a time of complain...
What's all hapened here since my first steps, slowly demotivated me... I try to get some GM decision involved in my first feud, without any awnser about it (I know there was some bigger things happening, but everyone should be part of the game), so finally my opponent went in another feud. Since then I try to chat a little, and lastly I gived up...

I may have done some mistakes (my first opponent was far strongest than my wrestler), so I want to try again to create and play an entertaining feud.

So I'm looking someone to feud with... Some funny texts, some disputed fight. Anyone interested ?
Philippe H.
Philippe H.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a feud, something to wake me up Empty Re: Looking for a feud, something to wake me up

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Give us another shot Philippe, I've always been a fan of your character so I hope you can find a feud,

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Looking for a feud, something to wake me up Empty Re: Looking for a feud, something to wake me up

Post  Dragonfist Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 am

team with chessman and go against me and wrecking ball

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Philippe H. Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 am

Thanks for your support...

Last time I talked with chessman about a team, he didn't seem so interested in. I would still agree to tag with him.

But at this time, I've nobody to feud with, so I'm useless in CFWA, and I don't have any kind of fun with it.
Philippe H.
Philippe H.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a feud, something to wake me up Empty my thoughts

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:00 am

its hard because we do have some dead weights in the CFWA. if you do know any active players who hasn't been signed on. Ping them and get them to challenge you and build up feuds. That's another way to make CFWA fully alive.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down