Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laying Down the Tag Team Law

Go down

Laying Down the Tag Team Law Empty Laying Down the Tag Team Law

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 am

Okay, so you're thinking, yippy ka yay, I'm finally in this tag team section Phighter and Brick have been teasing us about for four days now. I would prefer if you weren't in a tag team you kept from posting in these parts or I willl message you myself a "hey, stop posting in these parts"

But I have a three or four step process so everything runs a little easily around here. First for the grizzled tag team vetrans that are already here(my brain hurts from it being 1:45 AM in the morning):

1. Confirmation
Do me a favor and post in Brick's Current Tag Team Roster that your tag team is still a tag team.

2. Tag Team Ranking
You have been ranked. Rankings will continue each week. They will work like WWE's Power 25, except more like a Power 5. If you do not have a tag match, singles victories and roleplays will help rankings. This is extremely important if you want to see yourself locking horns with Tsik and Dudely at the end of the season. If tag A and tag B are both new teams and they lose their respective matches, yet Tag A has a roleplay while B doesn't, Tag A will be ranked higher.

3. Tag Team Finishers
Yes, I gave everyone a treat with this. Read that section for your information.

Tag teams not listed who would like to become a tag team:

1. Confirmation
First off, post in the current tag team roster that you and so and so want to be a tag team. I will message so and so to make sure it wasn't just your idea. Then, you are a tag team once you are under Teams Yet to be Ranked.

2. Ranking
Listen up! You must be at the very least added to the Teams Yet to Be Ranked to have a finisher. You will be added once you and your partner post a RP together. Then..

3. Finishers
See that section for information.

By the way, do me a favor and keep from posting a thread here everybody, unless you mind it the utter most important.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down