Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin

3 posters

Go down

August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin Empty August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin

Post  Kris Rosin Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:17 am

Q: Was it you who edited the tag rankings, Rosey? - The Philadelphia Phighter
A: No offense but a tag team that has never wrestled a match cannot be ranked.

Q: When was the last match the people ranked last fought? - The Philadelphia Phighter
A: There have been no ranked matches so far but the current rankings are based on tag team momentum and how long the have been together.

Q: Who are the selected Vice GMs while you are away Kris? - Amen
A: The current Vice General Managers are John "The Brick" Rose and The Philadelphia Phighter.

Q: How is our fed bank standing right now? - Amen
A: The current balance of the federation's bank is 12,054.

Q: So, do we know what the plan is come next week? - Chessman
A: No a plan has not been discussed for next season just the leadership roles and an update of the forum's content.

Q: What the deal about a new championship? - Amen
A: The Wild Card will most likely be retired and a new lower level title will be introduced. A name being thrown around backstage is the CFWA Pipeline Championship.

Q: Why pipeline? - Chessman
A: Think about it like a metaphor. Think of the pipeline as going out to the ocean. The ocean representing the upper leveled superstars. Soon the water inside the pipeline will join the ocean. The water in the pipe represents the lower level superstars. Thus the CFWA Pipeline Championship will be the way the lower level superstars get to show off their abilities.

Q: So, who will be holding what control positions in the fed? Who will be doing what? - Chessman
A: The only information that is available is that John Rose and TPP will be writing the shows.

Q: Has their been an official change in managers? - Chessman
A: There has not and will never be. The second I quit this federation will be no more. Thus I will not be quitting.

Q: Will there be any big confusing storylines like in this season or will next season keep to peoples own feuds and so? - Amen
A: No there will not be an overlying huge feud like Season 4.

Q: So, officially, has Cory Tungen been ousted? - Chessman
A: Tungen is gone but there might be a confirming segment.

Q: Is that 12,000 in the fed bank, a "good" amount or is it "low"? - Squall Cloud
A: It is "good" the money in the fed's bank doesn't matter as long as it stays positive.

Q: What are eligibility requirements for CFWA Pipeline Championship? - Squall Cloud
A: This has not been discussed as of yet all that I know is that it will be for the lower quartile of superstars a good Wrestler Score maximum might be 25,000.

Q: Has it been made specially for new recruits? - The Philadelphia Phighter
A: No like I have said this will be a lower level championship.

More to come...

Last edited by Kris Rosin on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin Empty Re: August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin

Post  Squall Cloud Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 am

SCORE! my pipeline idea did win!

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin Empty Re: August 3, 2008 Question and Answer Session w/ Kris Rosin

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 am

To field a few additions to questions asked.

Pipeline Championship: Introduction to this will come very soon.

CFWA Staff: As you have seen, there are many people willing to help out. Right now it has been Kris/Philly/me working out a few ideas and changes to the forums

Feuds/Storylines: This season eliminates Organization vs Rebellion. This will be done preseason in an RP very soon. You will be in control of your feuds. Most matches will have clean victories, unless otherwise requested.

Suggestions: As I have posted many times thus far, we are looking for any and all suggestions to help keep the fed going strong.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down