Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working for a living

Go down

Working for a living Empty Working for a living

Post  The Working Man Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm The Working Man and I've come here to show how hard work can prevail in the ring. I'm not the fastest, strongest, toughest or most technical of wrestlers, and I'm definitely not the most balanced, in the ring or in the head, if you get my drift. I crave a good old fashioned knock-down drag-out fight and a chance to drive home the value of a good work ethic with my trusty sledgehammer. If I was to be asked what my gimmick is, it's that I'm an average working class, blue-collar shmoe, not some flashy sequined showboat. I'm the guy who just happened to get in a scuffle at the after-work pub with a wrestler who thought I had what it takes to bring it to the ring. So here I am. Take me lightly or take me serious, I don't care, I'm just looking for a good bust-up.
I suppose, to classify myself in wrestling terms, I might seem to be a bit of a jobber, but I'm the underdog, the real guy that the fans connect with, so I'd have to say I'm a face,....though it sure isn't pretty.
Work hard, persist and overcome adversity !
See you in the ring !

The Working Man

Back to top Go down