Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Grudge Match?

Go down

A Grudge Match? Empty A Grudge Match?

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:04 am

*The camera is in a barely lit room and is on The Philadelphia Phighter. You can make out his facial expressions, but not much else. He's holding a small copy of the matchcard in his hand and he doesn't look to be in a good mood from what you can see.

The Philadelphia Phighter: A Grudge Match? Yeah, I'll tell you why that's a grude match. A guy who hasn't been here all season gets to clean house on the ring and suddenly get awarded. Psh. I could have been in that tag team elimination chamber too. Just find me and anybody in the back, and we'd be a good tag team. An ice cream truck match? Why doesn't he put the Wild Card on the line? Instead, he has decided to be such a sissy that he takes an ice cream truck match that's non title instead.

*The Philadelphia Phighter sighs.*

Phighter: You know what happened? I got overlooked. Whoever's in charge around here, because I honestly don't know who is in charge, comes along and remembers something: Their best wrestler wasn't on the card. So now.. I get to grind into Amen. The 'Gospel Warrior' Amen. After tonight's grudge match, the only thing they'll be calling Amen is a 'modern day miracle'. Enjoy your last couple of minutes of easy breathing, Amen. Those are the last couple of minutes of easy breathing you'll have for a long time. I hope your mother still remembers her embarrassment of a son so you get one visitor in your hospital room.

*The Philadelphia Phighter opens the door and says one thing before leaving.*

Phighter: Have a cruddy day.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down