Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre The Hardcore Sergeant Benoit's gimmick

Go down

Andre The Hardcore Sergeant Benoit's gimmick Empty Andre The Hardcore Sergeant Benoit's gimmick

Post  AndreTHSB Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:36 pm

My wrestler is a down on his luck former IRS accountant who has to sell Amway products for a living (until his wrestling career takes off).

I'm gonna say he's an unsuccessful Face wrestler, since he wants people to like him, but c'mon. He's sells Amway and he used to work for the IRS. (That's legal grounds to be shot in some countries.)

He's 6ft 4in tall and 350pounds, but slightly on the flabby side and perpetually sweaty.

He's got slicked back hair, that's parted to the side. Wearing a white dress shirt and tie, black socks, & no pants (Best Look In The World). He does have on white trunks with a yellow smiley face in the front.

You never see him without his briefcase, which contains most of his wordly belongings. That is to say, a few ketchup packets, a pair of "fresh" socks, and a set of Brass "nuks".

Since he has so little, he's forced to sometimes "borrow" items from other wrestlers for his matches.

Right now, his biggest ambition is to hold a title belt & sell enough Amway products to be able to help his new friend in Nigeria get their money safely out of the country.

I'm always looking for more ways to make him seem even more pathetic and/or humorous.

AndreTHSB

Back to top Go down